k.hongjoong (a)

the rain is pouring out tonight as if it knows how broken you are. it has been a year but you still couldnt move on from the fact that you and kim hongjoong, the love of your life (you thought) are not together anymore.

-two years ago-
you had just moved to south korea to continue your study. it was very hard for you to actually adapt there because of the cultural different and the language. the first few weeks were hell for you. no friends, no families, no one to talk with at all. until one day, when you were studying in the library

hongjoong: hey... does anyone sit here?

you looked up to see the most beautiful and gorgeous man, you were lost in your thoughts when he began to ask you the same question while tapping the table

y/n: ohh...no.. no one is sitting there.

hongjoong: can i sit here then?

you nod your head and then went back to read the history book that you read prior. you can feel like someone was staring at you, you looked up and met the beautiful blue haired man eyes. they were so beautiful, you can feel yourself drowning in those ocean eyes of him

hongjoong: hongjoong, my name is hongjoong

you were surprised at his sudden introduction but then proceeds to introduce yourself. and start from that moment both of you started to go out with each other regularly until hongjoong decided to confess to you during his birthday party.

both of you were the sweetes couple ever. honesty, loyalty everything was there perfect!! until one day you find out that was an act.

you walked through the campus main building and heard moans and weird noises. at first you tried to ignore them until you heard a familiar voice. you walked to the janitor room and peek a little through the door to find out your hongjoong was doing another woman. your heart sank.

you stormed out of the school and went back home. you felt betrayed, stupid, hopeless. the love of your life, the person that you would like to see with in the future, were doing another woman in front of your own eyes. you slipped into the bathroom and cried yourself out. disgusted by the fact that you love him.

hongjoong: baby? where are you?

you heard hongjoong calling you from the living room. you walked out from the bathroom with red eyes, swollen cheeks.

hongjoong: baby? why are you crying? and why are you home so early? i called you and you did not answer me whats wrong y/n

he tried to hug you but you move backwards. he furrowed his brows, confused by your actions. you were still in your bathtrob so you went to your shared bathroom and dressed yourself. you then began to pack up all your things in suitcase.

hongjoong: y/n? why are you packing all your things? where are you going princess?

you scoffed at the pet names he gave you because you remembered how he called the woman he fucked the same pet name. you got up from your sits and walked to the door without saying anything. hongjoong grabbed your hands, staring at you waiting for an answer. you couldnt hold yourself and tears started to fall down your cheeks.

y/n: let me go.

hongjoong: where are you going?

y/n: we have nothing left.

hongjoong: what do you mean by that? are you leaving me? are you cheating on me? tell me? where is the man? where is the fucker you cheating with?

he asked you angrily while tighten his hand that was holding your hand. you faced him. your heart hurts so bad. you stared at him angrily

y/n: me cheating? oh...looks whos talking? the most loyal man in the whole motherfucking world is it? well hongjoong stop acting innocence stop!! you look fucking stupid right now... i saw you i know what you were doing behind my back!! princess? i know that name is not for me only i bet you have too many princesses?? how does it feel to lie to me hongjoong? i bet you find it funny because yes i am stupid i admit that. i am so stupid for believing all your words!! so all this time, your "study session" with your "friends" was you fucking other girls??!! how do you actually sleep with all the lies?? i am done with you. you know how much i hate cheaters and you are a cheater. now let me go.

you had never became this angry in your life. never. but this, you were really hurt. you saw how hongjoong expressions changed from angry to regrets. yes he regret the action he been doing but that does not mean you will let him in your life anymore. you stormed out from the house without listening to his explanations because you think he does not deserve any explanation.

the next day, he tried to meet you but you avoided him with all you can do.

-now-
it has been a year. you already move back to your country, you never talked to hongjoong since the day you walked out from the house. even though you still cant move on from him. even though everyday he still lingers in your mind. you know you deserve better. you deserve way better than a cheater.
"let's stop all this and move on for good y/n. you can do this"