Must Read

Please read:

Hi all, for those of you came from the authors note in MBL - continue ahead. For those who have not please read!  I know authors notes SUCK but please read this one (And maybe the one on MBL as it has more info).

I've partnered with SofaNovel to bring you this book 'Start Again' a romance story which they claim is better than MBL (fingers crossed you all think so too).

The reason for this was because of all the problems I had with MBL in a contract (i.e. cannot have the story on the website for free etc) so I am working on ending that contract to make MBL free again, which is going to cost me but anything for you guys.

Meanwhile I've been writing Start Again for their website only, and yes I got a payment for this or will get a cut from the payments (I like being upfront) but the reason for this is so the book forever stays on the website!

I don't like the idea of these publishing contracts and I'm trying to see other alternatives (I.e. self publishing but making it cheaper for you all to buy, or just having it for free on Wattpad and taking donations via those Author Websites, or having it free on Wattpad and hoping some of you will still buy the ebook or paperback on Amazon) - comment if you have any other ideas.

My real goal is to have my stories always available to everyone more than monetary reimbursements and I realised how much I got ripped off (And all you readers).

So I hope while I sort this out, you guys will support me in Start Again - there may be a cost/coins etc in later chapters but I will be posting as much of the chapters I am allowed on here.

Even if you can't read it on Sofanovel, please go to the website and leave a comment for the story and vote and show some love, as this may make it available in the future for everyone.

Really hope you like this story and always leave comments so I can respond :) 

Thanks so much.

N.K.