Chapter 7

Did you hear that marriage by law is coming back to Wattpad?

No?

Well get your bum to the book and read the update on the very first 'chapter' (note)!

Meanwhile make sure you enjoy this crazy loving book on Sofanovel and if you can't afford to please comment and follow me at least so I can bring more books for free!

Sample pf Chap 7 (which is free on Sofanovel)

You couldn't force two people to be together, when all they did was share the same residential address. Perhaps Andy was right, perhaps it was me that was in denial that this was happening.

"So I was thinking," Jasper said as he placed his coffee cup down, "the weather looks good tomorrow to go check out the waterfall?"

"The lake?" I questioned, confused to why on earth he would want to go down that way. We hadn't been there in ten years.

"Yeah. I thought we could have a bit of a trip since we're stuck here anyway, might as well do something."

"Stuck here?" I asked, narrowing my knitting my eyebrows in confusion, "Jasper you're not stuck here. You can go anytime. Like I said, I'll be back in time for your parents anniversary."

"Yes I am aware of that Arabella, I am simply asking if you would be interested in accompanying me to the waterfalls tomorrow."

Before I could respond the flyscreen opened again and my mother walked out.

"Hey kids, are we enjoying the fresh air and beautiful view?" my mother asked.

"Yes it's wonderful," Jasper lied, "I was just suggesting to Arabella that we should perhaps go check out the waterfall tomorrow, do a few hikes and get some fresh air."

A few hikes?

Did this man hit his head against the wall or something? He hated hiking, in fact he hated most physical activities. For Jasper physical activity was to see how fast he could read documents.

"What a wonderful idea, I'll make you guys a little picnic to take with you." my mother said, "I'll be back." She said heading down the stairs of the deck towards the shed.

I turned to look at Jasper, "I didn't say yes."

"Are you saying no?"

"Well no-,"

"Then that is a yes. We leave at ten!" he said proudly as he stood up. He grabbed the cups and went back inside, leaving me even more confused on the deck. 

Link in Comments, profile (about me) and External Link on this chapter!

Lots of love,

NK