"Hello?" I said

"Hello, Harvey, Doctor Jude speaking"

"Oh good day sir, How is Dean?" I asked

"He's fine in fact I have really good news"

"What?"

"He's awake"

My heart froze and nothing else mattered but Dean. I got into my car and drove off. He said that Dean woke up two days ago and came to Brooklyn straight.

If he hasn't come home then he's probably sorting out his mind. I think I know where he will be. I rounded the block three times because I forgot the way to his special place.

By the time I got there, it was already evening. I came down from the and held Dylan's hand. Do you remember this private park that Dean took me to? The one that has an amazing view of the sunset.

As I started getting closer to the park, I saw a figure. It was a man and I can recognize that back from anywhere. I put Dylan on a bench that was beside where he was standing. I took a few steps forward and I was standing behind him.

"Dean?" He turned around and I came face to face with him. I didn't realize that I missed him do much until I burst into tears and hugged him.

"You fool, didn't you say that you were never going to leave me? You're a fool" I said in between sobs.

He caressed my back "I'm sorry sunshine, I was more scared than you can imagine. I was awake all by myself but I was in coma to the rest of the world. I was isolated and only pills for my head injury. I thought you would have remarried. What if I was too late?"

"Who would I marry?" He hugged me so tightly that I don't think a paper would be able to slip through.

"Mummy, I'm hungry" Dylan came to me. Dean immediately pulled away and stared at Dylan.

"Harvey is that?" Tears started forming in his eyes.

"Yes Dean, this is your daughter, our daughter Dylan" I said

"Daddy!" Dylan jumped on her father. Dean held her with a lot of care and kissed her cheek and forehead multiple times.

Since it was already late, we didn't to stay at one of the Cyprus Villa. We had takeout for dinner then I tucked Dylan into bed and went to look for Dean.

He was sitting on a couch admiring the beautiful stars. I took a sit beside him.

He handed me a giant book that was as big as a dictionary and I looked at him in confusion.

"Do you remember what I told you? That I could write a book about my feelings for you. When I was all alone, I got a book. I started writing how much I love you and how everyday would have gone if I didn't go to Spain. I love you, I never stopped and I never will"

"Oh Dean" I pulled him closer and our lips connected and that was when I realized that I really have it all.

Dean and Dylan were playing with the animals while I was on the grass. I opened the book he gave me last night and started reading it.

"I was once a lost boy who didn't have much. Don't get me wrong, I was super wealthy and handsome but I didn't have an amazing life. I didn't know much about love and I never really had a real girlfriend until I met her. The love of my life, Harvey Davidson. She found me when I was at the lowest point in my life and she brought me up. She didn't only make come back to normal but she made me a real man. Even though I've never met my kids but I know she takes good care of them. I love her with all of my heart, she repaired my broken family and because of her, I am happy. I love her, I will forever love Harvey Davidson"

Someone once told me that even if you put a pearl in the midst of diamonds, it will still have a special shine of its own. Dean is my pearl and regardless of whatever things I saw this past three years, my heart never stopped beating for Dean.

I haven't really achieved much in this life but starting a family with Dean is indeed the best thing I've ever done.I have fallen head over heels for this man and I don't plan on leaving him anytime soon.

I'm glad that my sisters forced me to go on this summer vacation. It wasn't the ideal vacation I had imagined but it was way more better because then I would have never met Dean.

This was the best vacation I've ever gone on and I'm indeed glad that this was The last summer I spent single.

The End.

***

I'm so emotional right now, I feel like crying because it's only an epilogue left.

This is like the first book that I was really consistent about.

~Peace