C H A P T E R 9

Harveys POV,

Wait what in the world is this lady talking about? Is she serious right now? Did I really just help Dean get a tiny percent of his memory back?

"I have been trying for years. Everyone has been trying for years but there has never been any positive result. You tried subconsciously but got results already"

"Wow, I cant believe it, did I really do that? I dont know what to say, Gina"

"I knew that you were God sent. After many fruitless tries, Dean has a little ray of hope to recover. Please Harvey help him out"

"I can only try but no promises, Ill try my very best to help him out I will try all I can to help get Dean back"

I got a big photo album of Deans childhood and a list of all the important things that happened. I decided to try and start recreating from that day from the poolside that he remembered earlier today.

I decided to recreate each memory on a single day thereby helping him to have space to remember. Gina said that after the poolside painting, she made him some pasta. I made him the exact same pasta that she made. I served him and told Susan to call Dean for me.

Gina said that there was a little accident. She said that she poured orange juice in his food by mistake and it ruined his dinner. I had to create the accident. I figured that if I ruined his dinner then it will be my job to make him a new plate, so I kept some leftovers.

I gave Gina thumbs up to indicate that I was ready. I watched as Dean ate his dinner with so much happiness that I knew that if I ruined it then he would be sad but I have to. I grabbed a jug of orange juice from the refrigerator. I went to dining table and dropped the jug beside his food.

"So Dean tell me, how was your lesson?" I asked him some random questions just to keep him engrossed in the conversation.

"Let me get some ice cream for your dessert" I stood up and "accidentally" used my elbow to hit the jug of juice and it poured into his food.

"No!"  He looked at his plate with shock drawn on his face. Is it working? I can't tell, say something boy.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry Dean" I put up a little show just to make him believe that I didnt do it intentionally.

"My food, I was enjoying the food, why did you do that?" I was starting to feel bad for what I did.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I'll get you a new one but first calm down and tell me does your head feel funny" I signaled Susan to get a new plate for him.

"No, I feel perfectly fine, my head only hurt a bit in the afternoon" He smiled when he got a new plate of pasta. Gina looked at me with disappointment and I also shook my head in disappointment. Ok, this is going to be a lot harder than I imagined. We made little progress today but what if we won't get any progress again?

No, don't be negative Harvey. Have only positive thoughts you Grinch. I climbed into my bed and stared into the stars. I was admiring the beautiful sight ahead went my phone started ringing. It was Liam calling me. Why would he call me at this time of the night?

I picked up his call

"Hey" Liam's voice filled my ear drums. "How are you doing? Hope you didnt miss me too much?" I chuckled at Liam.

"Yes, I missed you so badly and it feels like I am going to die because I haven't seen your face"

I can tell that you're lying which means that you didnt miss me. I am a heartbroken heartbreaker"

"So you finally admit that you're an heart breaker, huh?"

"Yes, I only break their hearts for you baby doll" I know that we were only kidding but it starting to get really personal. Liam's feelings for me are so obvious but here I am fighting to get back a twenty eight year old tyrant who I barely even know.

Am I really doing the right thing? Or am I just fighting a lost battle?.

I chatted all night long with Liam. He told me what my naughty sisters have been up to since I left Las Vegas. I really miss home and this house feels so cold and haunted by all the sad events that occurred, all the ones that I know nothing about. Dean is the only person who keeps me sane in this house but hes also difficult. Sometimes, I want to play with a ten year old who loves Pasta and is best friends with a doll but I get distracted by the physical mouthwatering Dean and I have no idea what to do.

I can't be close to him but I can't stay far away. Ten year old Dean is too cute and sweet but what of twenty eight year old own who is dangerous for me. A little knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts. Dean's head popped out of the door.

"I'm scared, Can I sleep here?" Dean asked me. Oh no! What am I going to do? I cant say yes but I cant also say yes.

"Sure, you can stay here" Dean crawled into my bed and laid down beside me. In his head, he thought he hugged me to sleep like a mother to a child but in my perverted head, it was nothing like that. He was sleeping so unaware of the fact that he was spooning me and making me lose my mind gradually.

Oh no! What have I gotten my big head into this time?

***

Thanks for reading this chapter.

Bad thing by Camila