I don't know if it's that our house in Brooklyn was much nicer or that I've been living in big houses for too long but our old house looked like a total dump site.

I have one last task to complete before I forget about Dean. There is one mystery left to solve. I pulled out my phone and dialled an old friend.

"Hey Falcon, Can you spare a hand for an old friend?"

Pierson called me later in the day and she was mad at me. She wanted to come to Vegas but I told her to stay with Luke and my sisters.

She refused nevertheless and promised to come see me soon. This all feels so weird. I shouldn't have left like that, I'm such a coward.

I left behind so much and now I have start all over again. I quit my job at the registry so I can't even think of going there. I need to start looking for a new job because this is Vegas.

Two days Later,

"I can't believe you just left like that" Pierson said as she crashed on my couch.

"I had no choice, I don't belong there again"

"And why is that?" She asked

"Dean doesn't remember me any longer, so that kind of makes it hard to be with him"

"Don't you love him?"

"Of course I do"

"So I don't see why you left. If you really love him as much as you claim then you wouldn't have left him"

"You're right Pierson"

"Of course I am right, I'm always right. Anyways, I know what you need"

"What is that?"

"You need to get drunk and go crazy. We're going to a club and I already got your outfit, so you can't say no"

I smiled at Pierson. This is why I love her.

I have a very weird addiction to Orange dresses. I realized that I really liked the color sometime last year when all my outfits at a point were orange.

She got me a very short and body hugging orange two piece dress. It had a slit that was too indecent for my liking and it was opened on both of the sides of my waist. It had no back and a very low v line.

Is she trying to get me raped or something?

I put on a coat because I couldn't go out like at least not until I was in the club.

Pierson gave me a blindfold. I didn't want to cover my eyes but then she gave me a Rice Krispies treats and some macaroons and I couldn't resist it.

I munched on the treats as she took me to God knows where. After hours of driving, we parked the car. I wanted to take off my blindfold but then she begged me not to. When I refused again, she gave me some Kit Kat and I obeyed her.

It's like she has all my favorites here. The only thing that will make this better is if she has Sour patch and Cheetos. She started taking me somewhere and I was getting scared. What if she wants to kill me?

"Alright, you can take off your blindfold" She said and collected my chocolate before I got to finish it.

I removed it and I was shocked to see Dean in a tuxedo.

"Pierson, what's going on?"

She held my shoulder and whispered "Go get your man"

I smiled and walked over to Dean.

"I'm really confused so do you mind explain what's going on. I thought you couldn't remember me?"

"Harvey, did you really think I would ever forget you? Even if I forget the whole world, you are one person that I can never forget. You have always been there for me and you never let me go through anything on my own. At first, I found you super annoying. You didn't let me go anywhere and didn't let me meet up with my age mates. I later became fond of you but you were always getting on my nerves. When I found out the truth about my condition, I resented you. You hid it from me and made me think I was losing my mind but then I came to realize you were only protecting me" He held my hand and continued.

"You held my hand and decided to go on this journey with me. I knew we'd be really good friends and I'd like you but what I never expected was to fall head over heels for you. You made me feel something new, something strange and something I've never felt before. At first, when I was still sick, it was crazy. I thought I had a crush on an older woman and tried to stop but then it got to a point that age didn't matter to me" A tear dropped from my eyes

"I grew to love you as a babysitter then as an older sister then as a friend then as a woman. I never knew I'd ever be crazy for someone but I'm crazy for you. I love you Harvey and I don't care if you don't love me but I will always love you"

He put his hand in his pocket and bent down on one knee. Is he? Oh my gosh.

"This is my first time feeling this and I also want this to be the last. I love you so much Harvey. Will you make me the happiest man on Earth and be my bride?" His eyes held something I've never seen before.

Hope.

Is this what I want? To become a Cyprus and get caught in their family mess? To carry a mini Dean and be stuck with him forever? This is as sure as hell what I want. I don't care if his family is a mess. I'm the glue that holds them together.

"I don't know if I should still marry you after the stunt you pulled" I faked a sassy face.

"Forgive me, sunshine. I just thought girls love dramatic proposals"

"Well we do and it's kind of cute"

"So what's your answer?" He asked

"Yes, of course I'd marry you Dean. Who else can endure your shit like I do?" I hugged him.

He spun me around. "I love you Dean"

"I love you too Harvey"

***

Finally, they said it.

I was thinking of setting Liam up with a girl because it's not fair that he ends up alone.

Thanks for reading this chapter. This book is gradually coming to an end.

I'll see you next time.

The next chapter is...... I've said enough.

~Peace