two

That night, Emily laid in her bed looking at the instagram of Riley Hudson, the girl from the airport. Ever since leaving Orlando, this girl was all Emily could think about. She couldn't help but think to herself that the girl was absolutely breathtaking. She had light freckles on her nose, and on her cheeks, and long, light-colored brunette hair that gave the girl a look of innocence that attracted Emily— and those eyes. Emily could not stop thinking about those eyes. They were green, with a hazel speckling that was almost gold, and every time Emily thought about them she found herself smiling.

Suddenly Emily was interrupted from her thoughts when Lindsey stormed in, closing the door behind her, and crossing her arms. "Okay, I didn't want to say anything in front of Kling, but what the hell happened?"

"What's wrong with Kling?" Emily asked, furrowing her eyebrows and quickly turning her phone off and setting it down.

"You and I both know she has a big mouth." Lindsey answered.

"She really does." Emily shrugged.

"Remember that time when she spilled the story about Jill? And that trainer?"

Emily laughed. "Or the time that she sent that video to Alex right before the Orlando game?"

"Orlando!" Lindsey exclaimed, realizing she had gotten side tracked. "What happened in Orlando?"

"Linds, it's-"

"Don't 'Linds' me." Lindsey shook her head, interrupting her friend. "You can talk to me or I can tattle."

"Tattle?" Emily chuckled. "Oooh Mark, the coach who got rid of me, I'm so scared." She laughed.

"Not Mark." Lindsey smirked.

"I'm not scared of Kelley, either." Emily remarked.

"Nope." Lindsey shook her head before pointing to the door. "Tobin."

"Dude." Emily said, her eyes widening. "You wouldn't."

"Want to find out?" Lindsey asked.

Suddenly Tobin entered the room in a similar fashion to how Lindsey had moments ago. "Okay, Kling's in bed. You have ten seconds to spill."

"What's wrong with Kling, Tobin?" Emily asked.

"Don't do that." Tobin shook her head, crossing her arms and standing next to Lindsey over Emily's bed.

"Don't do what?" Emily asked, but Tobin was smarter than Lindsey had been.

"Don't try to avoid talking about it by distracting me. And don't even attempt to start all your 'I'm going to hide my emotional turmoil by making people laugh' shit, either." Tobin answered. "Now spill." She demanded.

Tobin was the oldest in the household, and it showed. She was like their mom. She could easily intimidate any of the other three residents into anything necessary. Knowing this, the other girls knew that the easiest way to get anyone else in the household to do something was by threatening to tell Tobin, as Lindsey had done just moments ago. Because of this, when Tobin finally snapped at Emily, Emily angrily looked over at Lindsey. "You did this!"

"I had nothing to do with this!" Lindsey said, putting her hands up in mock surrender.

"Five." Tobin started.

"Yes you did." Emily argued with Lindsey.

"Four." Tobin continued.

"I swear I didn't, she's psychic, you know that as well as me." Lindsey said defensively.

"Three." Tobin said.

"She didn't just magically notice!" Sonnett growled.

"Two." Tobin said, now raising an eyebrow.