"Tired," Lionheart spoke, the exhaustion clear in his voice. "The population here is getting wild, I'm afraid. The superstitions are getting out of hand, saying the end of times has come. I'm beginning to fear for a wide scale panic."

"Fortunately, the people here are somewhat calm," Theodore informed. "But the unease is still in the air. There are lesser mercenaries and bounty hunters taking jobs here."

"And let's not mention the odd behavior of the Grimm," Ironwood stated, earning the curious looks from the others. "After the Blood Moon phenomenon, I immediately sent for scouts across my borders in case of an attack."

Activating a holographic keyboard, he typed a series of commands and on the hologram for all to see, a map filled with red lines and circles.

"These red zones are Grimm nests around Atlas. Initial observations prior to the blood moon showed them idly patrolling the borders of their nests."

"That's typical territorial behavior," Theodore commented.

"That's true. But after the Blood Moon, the Grimm's activity has been decreasing, preferring to stay in the nest than to get out." He prompted another map, comparing the behavior of the Grimm before and after the blood moon.

"As of now, we have no information regarding this phenomenon and its correlation to the Grimm. But whatever it is, the Grimm fears this for some reason. I'll have my men scour the history books for this."

"I'll keep an eye out for the local tribes around here. Groups like them tend to know more about these things than most," Theodore added.

Ironwood gratefully nodded to the Shade headmaster. At the corner of his eye, he observed that Ozpin has been strangely silent this whole time, listening with an empty gaze eerily similar to a man who's suffered through war.

"Ozpin?" The man snapped out of his thoughts and turned to the general. "Is there anything we should know about this blood moon?"

A brief silence ensued between the four headmasters, the other three awaiting Ozpin's input.

"I'm afraid there's not much I can offer about the blood moon," he sighed out tiredly, sipping from his mug. "All I can say is, a new piece has entered the fray, one unlike anything Remnant has ever seen."

"A new piece?" Ironwood was immediately alert. "Do you think they could be hers?"