So much paperwork.

He uncharacteristically glared at the bane of every high official, a great tower of white filled with mind-boggling calculations, shrewd promises and sickening formalities in the form of texts. Where was his paper shredder he had ordered online?

Reaching behind his desk, he turned his chair and sat down comfortably, the stack of documents blocking one side of his vision, as if taunting him. Ironwood swore these hellish spawns were laughing at his misery.

However, they were merely a small percent that composed the problem causing his current headache. Not even a mug of Atlesian Black would save him this time.

Leaning back on his chair, he stared up at the ceiling of his office filled with the comforting gaze of the stars in the cosmos.

General Ironwood, for all his military exterior, had a love for Astronomy. 

It was a brief solace in his tedious line of work, a hobby to keep his mind off the stress. Though it only lasted for mere moments, it was a precious one that kept him from losing himself in his job.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The man sighed and sat up comfortably. Looking at the table, the hologram disc was blinking. He nearly palmed his face as he forgot about the meeting.

Grabbing his secret stash of Atlesian Black, he grabbed his coffee maker that had been already heated and poured himself a mug.

And after being comfortable, the man activated the disc.

The faces of the other three fellow headmasters of the Huntsmen academies showed up.

Ozpin, headmaster of the prominent Beacon Academy of Vale.

Lionheart, headmaster of the Mistral Academy of Mistral.

Theodore, headmaster of Shade Academy of Vacuo.

And himself, headmaster of Atlas Academy of Solitas.

"How have you been, gentlemen?" Ozpin greeted with a smile, trying to lighten up the mood.