Colors of Happiness (Soramafu & Evesou)

Comenzar desde el principio

Mafumafu's smile widened happily when he saw the raven-haired male. But it quickly faded away when he saw in what state the older male was. He looked tired and even from where the albino was sitting, he noticed the dark bags under his eyes.

Even so, the raven-haired male looked like he didn't care anymore, all the light being gone from his eyes.

Mafumafu could only hope that nothing was wrong and that the musician was alright.

There was a silence as the raven-haired male made his way over to the piano before sitting down on the seat. No one dared to make any sound as the raven-haired male placed his hands over the keys.

And before he knew it, Soraru had already started playing. It had been a while ever since Mafumafu had heard him play. After all, he was indeed busy with his music lessons.

Finally being able to listen to the raven-haired male playing the piano again, Mafumafu should have been happy. He should have been. But as soon as he heard Soraru playing again, he realized that time did indeed change people.

Mafumafu had known Soraru for the warm music that he had always given him. But all of the warmth that the albino had once felt from his performances was gone now. He could feel nothing of that anymore.

There was no emotion being put into the piece. No emotions. No feelings. Instead, the raven-haired played everything just like the score would have told him. Playing it perfectly. Playing it mechanically.

In some way, it did make Mafumafu feel something while listening to it. And that was the feeling of pain and sadness. He didn't know why he felt them but it happened as soon as he heard the raven-haired male play on that day.

What had happened in those years to make Soraru end up like that? Who did this to him? What happened to him? Why did this have to happen?

Those questions were all running through his mind as Mafumafu wished he could help the older male somehow.

The more time passed though the more it got off as all of a sudden and just like that, his playing style changed.

Unlike before, his tones sounded off, the rhythm not matching and changing all the time that even the people who weren't specialized in classical music would notice that something was wrong.

"What happened to you, Soraru-san?", Mafumafu asked softly as the small blond male next to him heard him and looked at the albino.

"Haven't you heard? Apparently, Soraru-san lost his ability to hear what he is playing.", the blond male answered softly as he clutched his plushie.

"His ability to hear while playing? Is that even possible?", Mafumafu asked as he looked at the raven-haired male frowning.

"I can't tell you the details because I don't know them either but I heard that he had to live through a lot of stress and trauma which caused him to end up like that... He hasn't been able to play like in the past anymore...", the boy explained.

Before Mafumafu could ask anything else though, a loud thud resonated through the room before the music suddenly stopped playing as Mafumafu widened his eyes and looked at the stage to see the raven-haired male clutching his hair as he looked down, his hair covering his face.

"Did he finally break? I think the pressure has really gotten to him..."

"Poor boy... only fifteen and already having to carry the burden of this... And I heard his mother had just passed away"