Kiss or kill - h.j

Word Count:1345

Genre:Mafia au

WARNING:DRUGS,DEAD, BLOOD, TORTURE, KNIVES AND OTHER WEAPONS READ THIS STORY AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SUCH THEMES, PLEASE READ THE NEXT STORY.Thank you~

Summariy:You are a Part of the Mafia Group Stray kids and you need informations

[♥]]] [♦]]] [♣]]] [♠]]]

Tuesday-5:34 PM

Y/n Pov

I was sitting in the meeting room From Stray kids waiting for the others mostly for your Boyfirend Jisung.

JIsung told you that he was working in a Mafia Group when he told confessed his feelings towards you,he also told you that  it comes with risks for example that he could get hurt or that you could be too since they could use U against him or that he could be  killed.But you still agreed cuz you Loved him this made Jisung smile brightly.Now you where together for 3 Years.

After a few months Jisung asked you if you wanted to be a part of Stray Kids you agreed and he introduced you to his Friends.They where funny and always looked after you at missions they had trained you at the begin you tried using a Gun but you found out that you where not so good with it so Minho told you its fine and since then Jisung started teaching you how to use Knives this was much better for you and you where pretty good at it.

You will be torn from your thoughts as the door opens and Stray Kids comes in Chan greeted you"Hey Y/n how was training today?" You smiled at him "It was fine But I have great News" everyone looked at you and they sat down Jisung sat on your right and I.N at your left. You waited until everyone sat down and locked at you.Hyunjin asked "So Y/n what are the News?"

You took a deep breath "So you all know i was out for a walk today  right?" they all nod and waited for you to continue "Well When I was taking a picture at a club, I saw someone going in that caught my attention It was our Enemy  Byeong-Su" Every one looked at you with wide eyes"So I got after him in this bar he met with 3 others hat we don't know and talked to them and I tried to hear them but the music was to loud,so I waited after like 15 Minutes he walked out of course I followed him he didnt seem so see me or notice me as we walked into a dark alley I took the opportunity and attacked him"Everyone looked at me with wide eyes "Nonna this was risky!"I.N said "

I know Innie at first he tryed to fight back and with an eye blink he was on the top of me But thanks to Seungmin who thought me a cool trick at our last training,I was on the top of him and he was under me with his face pressed on the flor and my Knive at his throat then I covered his eyes whit my scarf and I brought him to our red room(The Red Room is the room where the victim is tortured) I tied him up there and immediately called you. I haven't done anything with him yet I thought you might want to be there and ask him yourself."

Everyone was Speechless.

Then Han hugged you "Good Job Baby But did he hurt you?" You smiled "My wrist hurts a little because he held me there but otherwise I'm okey"Eveyone smiled in relive Jisung stood up "Lets Go to our friend" Chan Nod and walked out of the room we all followed him to the red room.

The walls where white on one wall where chains,where Byeong-Su was tied up.On the walls where traces of blood and stains. Hyunjin looks at you "Wow Y/n you are really dangerous I should be more careful what I sat to you now"You smiled at him and nod"Thanks"