Bonus Chapter

Yeah, as of now I'm bored so Im going to write how Isma and Dryya met. I dont know if anyone picked up on the small detail in the scene before they went into the throne room, but in my little head space, I have a head cannon they have known each other a very long time. So here, have this for now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

GreenPath. A nice place, if you were to ask almost anyone. Lots of plants, light from an unknown source, lost of inhabitants, etc. Take note of "almost anyone", because there is, or at least was one very odd bug who was absolutely terrified of that place. She didnt know why she was so scared of it, but she was. Her friends had dared her to go in, and she never backed down from a dare, so there she was, standing quivering at the entrance.

"C'mon Dryya, all you have to do is find a flower and bring it back. Dont let any Mosskin eat ya!" One of the group laughed and the others smirked. Dryya angerly whipped around and yelled "IM NOT SCARED OF MOSSKIN!!" Running across a bridge over acid, she closed her eyes and prayed to whoever was in the sky to not let her get herself hurt.

She eventually found herself in a clearing, completely empty. She breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed a bit. Nothing out of the ordinary here! The air was humid and warm and was overall hard to breathe though. And there was that creepy bush with a face starring at her. WAIT WHAT-

Dryya backed away slowly. A massive moss charger had just joined the battle! It approached her cautiously and Dryya swallowed a scream. She had never seen this odd creature before and it looked menacing. And she was around two feet tall, and this thing was that times two hundred. Not actually, it was only a foot taller, but to her it was terrifying.

She bolted from the spot and ran jumped and climbed over stuff, did more running, until she was in another clearing. Breathing heavily, Dryya looked around for any more Moss chargers, and instead saw something else. Or SOMEONE else. It only just barely resembled a Mosskin, and it was sleeping peacefully in the sun on an outcropping.

It yawned and sat up, looking tired but relaxed. Dryya shrieked and jumped behind a nearby rock. It looked at her confused. "What... are you doing?" Ok, its a her. Her voice was soft and gentle, with a hint of amusement. She swung her legs around and over the ledge and jumped down. She was actually pretty adorable. She wore a short, lime green dress and dark, large eyes with two lines under them.

"P-plase dont h-hurt me..." Dryya poked her head out from her rock and stuttered. The odd looking girl looked at her for a second before laughed and asking "Why would I hurt you silly?" Aw, she is adorable. "I'm Isma, nice to meet you. Why are you hiding behind the rock?" "B-because..." Dryya didnt even answer. Why was she hiding? Wouldnt the girl have attacked her by now if she were aggressive?

Dryya came out from behind the rock, her light blue cape swaying a little with the breeze. "M-my names Dryya. Nice to meet you..." Isma looked happy and Dryya's heart did a flip. "I like that name! It sounds so cool!" Dryya nodded and asked "Do you know where I can find some flowers?" "Yep, follow me! Now, what brings you to Greenpath?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dryya ran back towards her friends, holding a bunch of flowers and looking happy. Isma followed close behind her. "Guys! I have the flowers!!" The three of them looked surprised as she skidded to a halt and handed the bunch of blue and white flowers. It had been nearly two hours since Isma and Dryya met, and they were fast friends. Isma helped her not fear the foliage filled part of Hallownest and even let her let the tik tik she had found in the CrossRoads ages ago.

"Whos that?" One of them asked quietly. "This is..." Dryya hugged Isma. "My new best friend!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The Tik Tiks name was fluffy by the way.