After finishing water Naina turned towards Swara....." is it correct?"....... Naina asked while taking two steps ahead towards her.

" yes"...... Swara replied while taking two steps back.

" why didn't you told me?"......... Naina again took two steps ahead.

" I am sorry"........ Swara said while taking two steps back, Sanskar was surprised specular between all this.

" do hell with your sorry"........ Naina said while taking fast steps towards Swara, but Swara also started moving fast and with a second Naina started chasing Swara and she also started running round and round in a big hotel room.

Sanskar was amused to see girl's tom and Jerry chasing, in between Naina was taking pillows from bed and couch and throwing it on Swara time to time but she is smart enough to save herself from this sudden pillow bomb.

After watching for sometime, Sanskar caught Naina to stop this chase which was not going to end easily according to him, Naina started wiggling to release herself from Sanskar's hold.

" leave me, leave me, I will not leave her, leave me jiju"........ As Sanskar heard jiju word from her mouth he become pleased with this.

Sanskar made her sit on couch forcefully and himself sat on the adjacent couch still holding his hand.

" jiju you just leave me right now"........ Naina said with attitude while twitching her nose.

" relax Naina first listen to me properly"......... Sanskar said strictly made her shut her mouth.

Then Sanskar told her all detail of their marriage, why, how and in what kind of situation they end up tying knot to each other and after that three days were in London, in fact he told about his problem of getting married that day in brief.

After finishing his long story both Swara and Sanskar were waiting for Naina's reaction who was sitting like a statue, they both look towards each other and shrug their shoulders.

" Naina say something"....... Swara said casually, but response was silent.

" jiju I want ice cream"........ Naina said after silence of 5 minutes.

Sanskar ordered ice cream for all three and SwaSan become little relax seeing her response.

" Naina please say something".......... While having ice cream Swara asked about her view.

" Swara I am really happy for you, you got the life partner which you deserve actually you both are made for each other couple, but on a very serious note Swara, jiju this is not the way of taking the decision of getting married, actually your whole life depends on it"........ Naina shared her point of view in a straight forward way.

" sorry Naina but I don't agree from you, if your decision is right then it doesn't matter you are rethinking it hundred times or taking it very instant, when I saw Swara approaching herself to get married, before tying knot I very instant checked her whole back ground, history, geography and came to know very instant she is not any fake, fraudulent, gold digger but a good self made girl from a good and rich family, who herself made her career by hard work without her family money and reputation, that's why I found her perfect for myself".......... Sanskar replied with purity in his words and adoration for Swara on his eyes.

" me too agree from you, Naina you very well knows that I never take decision without rethinking it and that is what I did that day, being a heir of rich family he made himself by his own just like me that's why I found him a perfect match for me, a person who know the value of hard work, struggle, value of money, born with golden spoon still knows the price of gold spoon, the person like him can be a good human being"......... Swara also said with adoration for him in her eyes.