Chapter 2

Raven POV

"I hate that I had to go to that spider, but if she betrays me, well then I'll make sure that no one ever finds her." I said as I walked away.

(y/n) POV

"(y/n), meet Blake." Kali said, "Kitty?" I said, "Kinda, she's a Faunus, just like me and Ghyra and everyone here on Menagerie." She said. "Would you like to hold her?" She asked as I sat down next to her, "Here." She said happily as she put Blake in my arms, "Support her head and neck. There! Blake has a great big brother looking out for her." She said, "Now I'm gonna make us lunch, you stay here, and if she gets fussy just call for me ok." She said, "Ok." I said as she walked away.

Raven POV

"Raven, are you really going to leave? I mean just think about Tai and Yang!" Summer said, "Summer you act like I care. I only married Tai so that (y/n) could have a father, and he pushed him away!" I said, "Face it Tai, and I are done." I said. "Where will you go? Cause you can't stay here forever." She said, "I was thinking about starting over, just me and (y/n)." I said, "What about your daughter?" She said, "She'd only remind me of Tai." I said.

Kali POV

"Ok lunch is ready." I said as I walked into the living room and saw (y/n) trying his hardest not to fall asleep, I couldn't help but smile, "Looks like it's naptime." I said softly.

"Did you have a nice nap?" I asked as (y/n) woke up, "Yeah." He said, "(y/n) I found your dagger, wanna tell me why you have something like that?" I said he just looked down at his feet, "I'm not mad, I'm just concerned that's all." I said as I petted his hair, "Gift." He said as he looked up at me, "Did one of your parents give it to you?" I asked, "Yeah." He said, "That's a relief! For a second I thought you might have stolen it! I'm glad I was wrong." I said.