Chapter 2: Conversation

(Name) eventually dozed off again. She couldn't help it, she got at lest thirty minutes of sleep the night prior. Her head rested on the cool desk, just wanting to leave this place. Kids started to get up from their seats and formed a line in the front of the classroom.

What were they doing?

She wasn't listening, so how would she know?

(Name) hesitantly got up from her seat and went to the back of the line, standing next to Ino, hands in pockets.

She could hear Ino quietly squeal as she gave her a bored glance before looking behind the blonde girl and saw it was her turn to do whatever they were doing.

"Hey, it's your turn." (Name) mumbled, nudging Ino with her elbow.

Ino looked at (Name) with huge eyes, a blush appearing on her face and she quickly stepped in front of Iruka. She performed the jutsu and got a perfect score.

(Name) sighed; she literally just did this. And barely did it right. This jutsu was beyond annoying but not useless, it was just really—

"(Name), please perform the Transfor—oh, nevermind, you did it already." Iruka corrected himself distractedly, marking something off on his check board before dismissing her. (Name) just shrugged and went back to her seat, completely fine with that.

She sat at her desk and quietly stared out of the window, watching some birds flying in and out of their nest in a tree.

The rest of the students did their test uneventfully and soon, it was time for everyone to be released.

Iruka dismissed everyone with the wave of his hand and a reminder of the homework that was due the next day.

~~~~~~~

(Name) reached a large field of grass, the breeze ruffling it and creating an alluring pattern. She decided to train to get her thoughts collected, since hitting things always made her feel a lot better.

(Name) decided to practice her ninjutsu and then  taijutsu skills.

First, she practiced the Fourth's famous Rasengan. (Maybe I'm making (Name) a bit too awesome.)

(Name) made the hand signs and focused her chakra to her hand. A huge ball of viciously rotating chakra appeared in her hand as she attacked a tree, making it blow up and the force of the attack quickly demolishing trees around it.

She proceeded to practice the "Makyō Hyō Shō" which means "Demonic Ice Mirrors".
(The thing Haku used with the mirrors.)

(Name) smiled as she found herself surrounded by ice mirrors. She slipped into one and quickly zipped to another. The (h/c)ette smiled in content as she made the ice dome disperse. (Dunno if you could actually do dat.)

~~~~~~

(Name) walked away from the training grounds, the stars shining in the sky, but with the feeling of being watched.

•Sasuke's POV•

I watched as (Name) destroyed about 6 trees with his (you're still a girl. But you labeled a boy.) technique. My eyes were wide with surprise. What was that techinique?

(Name) started to leave and I watched him. He froze before turning around with such speed, I nearly fell out of the tree I was in.

"Who's there?" (Name)'s voice rang throughout the clearing. I sighed.

I jumped out from the tree and landed on my feet swiftly.

"Oh. It's only you." (Name) blinked before putting his kunai away.

I narrowed my eyes.
What was that supposed to mean?

"Why are you here." (Name) said, his (I keep on typing 'her.' XD) (e/c) eyes locked on mine.

"Hn." I grunt, crossing my arms.

(Name) shrugged at me after collecting her belongings and spinning around on her heels to walk away.

I quickly walked to catch up to him.

"I want you to train me." I mumble, slightly embarrassed.

(Name) didn't say anything. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Train you? I never thought a Uchiha needed help training." (Name) retorted in a smart-ass voice.

"Well, you know all those techniques. You seem pretty experienced." I mumbled.

"That was nice. But really, I can't train you." (Name) said, seriousness evident in his voice.

"Why not?!" I demanded, seething in anger.

"Calm down.. I have my reasons." (Name) calmly said, shoving his hands in his pockets, like me.

"Well...?" I spoke after a moment of silence.

"If I train you, you'll know the real me." (Name) said, before he jumped up onto a rooftop and zoomed away, the moonlight illuminating his retreating shadows.

The real him?

What was he talking about?

Edited.