Film Contest

Requested by: Me! Inspired by @heyitsbugette on Tumbler

Word Count: 642

Salt: Classsalt, Alyaslat, Lilasalt, Ninosalt

Ships: Adrientte, Chlonath
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was shinning and in there was a nice brezz in the air. Not to hot but not to cold, just right for a nice spring day. Lila, Mylene, Alya, Rose, Juleka, Alix, Sabrina, Max, Nino, Kim, Ivan (Ok soory if I forgot anyone. Mari's team: Chloe (duh) Nathaneil, Adrien) were sitting at the park. Lila was telling a false tale about Marinette bullying here when she was in New York. Suddenly Alya's phone beepped.

She opened it up to reaveal a new event that was happening in the school. Each class chould show a short film they made at the end of the week at the school's first ever film contest.

"What is it Alya?" Lila askped i a to sweet tone.

"There's a new film contest comeing up. Class's can each make a short flim about whatever they chosse. It will be shown to the whole school at the end of the week." Alya responed.

The class then when't on about what they chould make a short film about. They texted some ideas on the class group chat.

WiFi Girl: Any ideas for a short film?

Catlover: Can't help¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Got to much on my plate.

Quenie: Like I whould work with losers like you. Not doing it!

Art-boy: Already have to much on my plate to. Paris art exbo is comeing soon and got to work on my stall.

Mari: Sorry. Bakery's been busy. Can't help but wished I chould.

Alya growled at the texts.

"You ok Alya?" Lila asked.

"Mari lieing again. Saying how the Bakery's busy and she can't help."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Alya."

"She was going to make the coutumes and set desighns."

"Hey I have an Idea." Kim told the group.

"What is it Kim?" Sabrina asked.

"Remeber you girls told us about all the crazy stalker stuff that Marinette did to Adrien."

"Yah." the girls responed.

"Do you have any evidence of it?"

"Got all of the scemes on my phone in video. Got photos of her room and our crazy plans." Alya said.

"Perfect. Why not make our short flim about Marinette and expose her?"

"Great ideas Kim!" Lila yelped.

"Oh-oh thanks Lila." he blushed.

So it was decied, there short film whould be all about the crazy thing Marinette did to Adrien. It whould expsoe her for good and Lila whould be safe.

Chloe, Nathenial, Adrien and Marinette took there seats. The room when't dark as the class's short film came on. It was black screen with a single sentance on it.

This Flim Is About Who Marinette Dupin-Cheng Really is

It then started with Marinette confessing her love to the girls. Then some fo her crazy plans, then her doing stalkerish stuff. Then text messges about her loveing Adrien she had snet the girls. At the very end there was a single sentance.

Marinette Loves You Adrien

When the lights came on epople started to boo. The class smiled thnking they were booing for Marinette. That was until they heard what people were saying.

"Who tell's the whole school there crush?"

"Poor Marinette."

"That's why there the Akuma class."

"Ok I now hate this class."

"And there teacher just let's them do this?"

"Booooo!"

The class then looked over to the side were Adrien, Marinette, Chloe and Nathenail were sitting. Chloe was leaning on Natheinals shoulder laughing and clenching her stomach. Marinette has blushing, brighter then Nath's hair. Adrien had an arm around aher and was laughing to.

"Why are you laughing Dude? Marinette loves  you." Nino yelled at him.

"Well I hope so. If my girlfriend dosn't love me I whould be disponited." he shot back, startling the class.

In the end the class got the rest of the year in detention from the stunt they pulled and Lila decied to go back to Italy.