Switch?

Requested by:  PoPo_bats

Word Count: 564

Salt: Classsalt, Lilasalt

Ships: Damienette

*Not my best work*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's start off with Destiny Dupin-Cheng. Destiny was kind, bubbly, sweet. Her parnets were Tom and Sabine Dupin-Cheng. Marin Wayne was cold, harsh and brouding. There were the oppisite of eachother. They meet by meeting with a muteral friend, Jenna Kent.

Jenna brought Marin along as she waited in the airporat for Destiny when she arived they headed starit for each other. The two friends gigled. When Destiny saw Marin she broke down in tears. Her mother had been part of the Leauge and she had been good frinds with Marin. She ran to him crying into his shirt as he conuled his old friend.

She then looked up kissed him. Jenna's mouth wide open, oh what a sight it was. They then explien to Jenna and they became fast friends.

Fast fourd a couple of years, Marin got a call.

"Ohhh who's calling M?" Rachel taunted at the dinner table.

"Got a lover, lover boy?" Jasmine taunted with her older sister.

"Who's Angel?" Asked Tina as she peared down into the phone.

"Girls stop. Go awnser the call." Brittny orderd

He when't to the dinning room and awsered his beloved's call.

"Hello?"

"M-Marin." Destiny sniffed.

"Angel? A-Are you ok?"

"N-no..."

"What happend?!"

"M-my class they-they decided not to be friends with me anymore. They belive the liar Marin!" she cried.

"Oh Angel I'm so sorry. Here I'll be there." he then whent through the Zeta-tube to Paris. He knocked on the backery. Her parnets welcomed him and showed him up to Destiny's room.

She was lieing there, crying. The photos of her friends on the floor ripped.

"What happend?" Marin asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I welcomed them all to my room and they trashed it and said they didnt whant to be my friends anymore." she then got up to cry in his chest.

"Don't worry, I'll get this solved."

And he did. The next day he walked her to school. Adrien was sitting on the steps with Cloten. They noticed the girl and when't to her.

"What happend Des?" Choten asked.

"Yah you don't look so good." Adrien when't to hug the girl.

"Look it's Destiny!" a person shouted. The class and Will (Lila).

"Omg help! She's going to hurt me!" Will shouted.

"Hi, are you William Rossi?" Marin asked.

"Yes why?" he asked.

"My name is Marin Wayne. You see your bullying my girlfriend. And you cass to so here you are." He passed each member of the class a pice of papper exept Adrien and Choten. "Do you now where I can find a Mr.B?" he asked.

"Right here." and shure enugh he was right there. "Why are you here and what are you doing with my students?" he asked.

Marin gave the man a piece of papper. "Your all sued." he then turned around and walked his girlfriend away.

"What do you mean were sued?"

"Marin Wayne? Isn't he your boyfriend Will?"

"Woah a Wayne..."

"Why is Destiny dateing a Wayne?"

"Who cares how am I sopposed to explain this to my parents?"

In the end the whole class had to pay Destiny $600 each. Will got 2 years in jail and had to pay $100,000, to each person he lied about knowing. Marin and Destiny lived a good life tougher with there best friend Jenna Kent.