Chapter 6

They got their tickets and go to a roller coaster and get on. Bakugou looks nervous but not of the roller coaster.
  The ride starts to go and Jirou looked at Bakugou "Are you ok?" Jirou asked and he didn't respond until they got to  the top. "Yes." He kissed her and waited for the camera to flash to stop kissing her. Jirou had forgotten where she was and what just happened and her heart was pounding. The rollercoaster had stopped and they got off. Everyone could hear her heart race, and while to get the photos, she avoided eye contact with Bakugou the whole time.
"Dude, are you ok? Wait. Do you think i did that because i like you?" Bakugou laughs. "It was to get first place." he grabs the photos and gives them to Jirou. "Since, the kiss seemed so special, have the photos." He gives her three and hides one in his pocket to keep.
"Aren't there supposed to be 4?" Jirou asked
"Why!? Do you want four?! You have three enough!" Bakugou yells at her.
"Yeah... You're right." she smiles.
Bakugou looked at her and hide his blush. "Whatever, let's go do something else before they reveal the winner." He grabs her hand to go do other rides and games.

A few hours pass and they are gonna show who the cutest couple were.
"The couple that wins 894€.... Is...." The guy stops for a second to open the envelope. "Kyouka Jirou and Katsuki Bakugou!" He says.
Everyone's clapping and cheering as they both go up on the stage and grab the check. Jirou smiles. "You can have all the money." Jirou whispers to him.
"But-" Bakugou was going to say they could split it and Jirou walked off. Bakugou ran off after Jirou "Where are you going?" He grabbed her hand. Jirou pushes his hand away "We're done, right? I'm going back to the dorms." Jirou said, walking back. "Hey! uhm.... i cant sleep in my dorms because yknow they're being remodeled and stuff..." Bakugou blushed "Ok, and what do you want me to do about that?" Jirou stared at him, and he stared back "Can i stay with you at your dorm?" he seemed nervous to ask. "Don't take it the wrong way though..."
Jirou blushed and turned away "I'll only take it the wrong way if you tell me not to. Okay, let's go to my dorm." She starts walking and he follows.
They make it back to the dorms and Jirou grabs his hand and runs to her room.
"The girls dorm hall is so clean." Bakugou said to her.
"Yeah, girls are cleaner than men." she opens the door and she lets him in first and shuts the door behind her. He sits on her bed. "Hey.. you have an n64, can we play?" Bakugou asks. Jirou nods "Let me change real quick, face the wall" Jirou asks, grabbing clothes. He does as she says and she gets changed and sits on the ground. Bakugou sits next to her and Jirou gives him one of the controllers and turns on the n64. "Donkey king?" Jirou asks.
"Sure. I'll beat your ass."
"Mhm, sure. How about whoever loses has to do whatever the winner says." Jirou smirks
"okay, deal. I'm going to win!"

       They start to play and eventually Jirou wins. "AHA! I WIN!" she laughs. Bakugou scoffs. "I was just getting ready. Let's play again."
                                                                      Jirou shakes her head "No. I won. So, you have to do as i say." Jirou smirks at him.
"Whatever. What do you want me to do?" Bakugou looks away.
"Have sex with me." Jirou smiles
Bakugou blushes like hell "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?"
Jirou laughs.  "Just kidding, just kidding. I want you to..."

Sorry for not publishing any chapters. I've been playing Mystic Messenger waaaaayyy too much. And if you guys like this, Tell me any characters for another story. (Could be two characters or a character x reader.) And ill do it! And if you want it specifically for you, I can even make your name show up 😳