Chapter 11

Jirou was trying not to freak out in front of Bakugou. She wanted to keep doing this fake dating stuff and she didn't want him to stop talking to her because she actually caught feelings. 'Is it so bad I caught feelings? I mean... look at him. He's perfect .' She thought as she stared at him. Holding his hand, she almost tripped over a rock because she wasn't being cautious where she was going. She was busy staring at him.

Bakugou looked at Jirou "Are you good?" he had a sincere tone in his voice, saying that. He truly cared for her, but didn't know how to show it infront of people that they knew.

"Um, yeah, I guess I'm fine. I... have to go." Jirou let go of his hand and ran to the nearest bathroom.

Bakugou was confused, thinking she'd be back soon. He turned around, to wait, noticing someone in the distance. "Is that...? Mina and Denki-" Bakugou also ran to the bathroom, hoping they didn't see him with Jirou. He'd never be able to explain why they were together if they saw them.

Jirou panicked and opened her bag and grabbed the spare clothes from the bag and changed. After changing, she walked out, looking like she just went outside to shop with a friend. She didn't see Bakugou anywhere. She continued to look around for him. She looked around the whole area for him, but no sign. "Did he leave me alone? Did he think I didn't want to hang with him anymore." She looked for Mina and Denki and they were at the boys restroom entrance. "Bakugou is probably in there, then." She headed over there and waved at Denki and Mina. "Hey guys..."

"Oh my god! It's the lady of the hour!" Mina giggled and looked at Denki. "We're waiting for your boyfriend to come out." Mina made it extra loud so it was clear that Bakugou heard the word "BOYFRIEND."

Bakugou came out. "What do you want, dumbasses?" He looked at Mina and Denki. But, right in front of him, standing there, was Jirou Kyouka. The one girl who could ever make him feel this way. He blushed slightly, just at the sight of her.

Mina and Denki laughed "He's got it bad!" Denki went over to Bakugou and winked "Don't forget to treat her right!" Denki said, smiling.
Mina had remembered Denki saying something about having a crush on a girl with purple hair. It was Jirou, but she liked Bakugou... and Denki wanted him to be happy. "Yeah, Bakugou! You got lucky with such a beautiful girl." Mina smiled.

Jirou blushed "D-don't say that. Look at all the other girls in 1-A. They're pretty too! Like Mina!" Jirou smiled and just looked down, realizing if any girl looked down, their boobs would be in the way. And, that made her jealous.

Bakugou looked at Jirou and then at Denki staring at her in awe. Bakugou's mind was screaming 'OH SHIT' in all caps... literally. Denki also had feelings for her, and who knows how long. Bakugou didn't even realize he had feelings for Jirou until not even a few hours ago. Maybe Denki is aware of his own feelings for her. Should he let him have her...? He wanted him to be happy, but Jirou makes himself happy just being around her. He can't give that up.