"Oh? Then you should stop crying and be happy instead. Afterall, Today is your special day right?" Jimin said happily.

Jungkook nod."Thank you very much for this. I'm really happy." Jungkook said with a smile.

All of them were felt happy seeing that bunny smile. "So Cute~" Everyone thought.

"Then lets make this day." Hobi said happily.

"Here you should blow the candles and make a wish." Taehyung said as he present the cake. Jungkook blew them and smile. "Happy Birthday Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said.

Jungkook was surprised with that. He felt flattered that his idol had greeted him like this. Its like a dream come true.

"Thank you." Jungkook said and smile at Taehyung.

Taehyung blush and look away nervously. "Your welcome." Taehyung said.

"Hmm~ I see something between those two." Yoongi said.

"Ah~ I don't want you to fall to a play boy~ play boys are hard to tame~" Jin said as he hug Jungkook from behind.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook said confused.

"Don't mind him, His just a drama queen." Namjoon said.

"His always a drama queen, I don't even know how you cope up with him." Hobi said.

"You can cope up with anyone aslong as you love that person you know. Just like how I love jin." Namjoon said with a smile.

"Oh~ Joonie. Thats so sweet." Jin said happily.

"You guys should stop flirting infront of Kookie you know." Taehyung said.

"No its okay. I think they really are a sweet couple." Jungkook said.

"Ah~ My child is very kind and sweet." Jin said and hug Jungkook again.

"Then stop hugging Jungkook like that and hug your boyfriend instead." Taehyung jealous as how lightly Jin touching Jungkook.

"I can cuddle him just like this whenever I want too, afterall isn't he my child?" Jin said.

"His not your child. His 20 already so his free to do anything he wants from now on." Taehyung said.

"Still he is a child, my child right Kookie?" Jin said and Jungkook just gave an sheepish smile.

"Well, now this is over how about we just have some cake." Yoongi said.

"You know that cake is for Jungkook right?" Hobi said.

"Its okay, everyone can share my cake. Afterall I can't eat it all. Its better to share." Jungkook said.

"Then lets dig in." Yoongi said.

"This hungry Granpa." Jimin said.

"What did you say!? 💢" Yoongi said and look at Jimin.

"Nothing, nothing." Jimin said.

Jungkook just giggle at that and after that they started to slice the cake and eat it. After that, each one of them perform infront of Jungkook. Jimin and Hobi did show Jungkook their new steps and dance together with the rhythm.