Chelsea

I have a boyfriend, his name is Jason Tylor. Ialso have a best friend. Her name is Jessie.

My life is perfect. the perfect family, the perfect friends. And believe it or not, I have never had an ounce of alcohol. I believe in purity and patience. My parents call me their little angel. i wish i was... but im not.

***************************************************************************************'

It was Friday evening and I was meeting Jason at the movies. I had been looking forward to this night the whole week. We were going to watch 'When in Rome.' He was paying of course. What a gent. I imagined him fake- yawning and wrapping his arm around me. And then leaning in for a kiss at the same time as the actors. Look whos the little angel now.

But I have always been the imaginary type of girl. When I was about 6, I imagined flying off into the night sky as the toothfairy struggled under my weight. And as a Junior High Student, I imagined that my father would like any guy I decided to date. And this year, I imagined Jason as the perfect compromise for my Middle School dream. I was so wrong.

So Jason picked me up in a white Buick--his dads pile of junk. There was a wide mass of rough orange rust around the edges. I had imagined him picking me up in is Mom's sparkling blue Convertable as he had told me in Calculus. But he forgot to say that his mom had gone on a bussiness trip.

********************************************************************************

Chelsea's Point of View:

When we finally a i tugged at the bottom of my too-short jean skirt and pulled the neck of my teeshrt down. not too much, my cleavage was realatively small compared to jessies... she likes jason too. but shes my best friend and i saw him first anyways.

"wow you look really hot chealss--" he whispered in my ear

his lips grazed the bottom of my earlobe and i felt a buzz. a sudden surge of love raced through my heart. i loved him. And he loved me too.

he payed for the tickets and then we stepped into the movie theater. it reiked of popcorn and soon Jason and i found a cozy seat in the far right corner of the back row. it was pitch black and the  movie had just started. Then just as i had imagined, he leaned in just as the actors did. Then he quickly pulled back. I saw the glare of something. At first I thought it was his phone. But it never shined so menacingly like that.

i quickly realized that he was holding a razor sharp pocket knife.

i quickly ran out of the theater. i sprinted in to the womens bathroom and hid in one of the stalls.

he came down the row of scribbled stalls, stabbing the sharp point of the pocket knife through each, closer and closer he came to mine and i quickly picked my feet up and placed them o the toilet seat. then i realized that this was one of the fancier theaters. the toilet flushed. 

fast as lightning, jason came to my stall and stabbed the blade through the lock. i attempted to hold it shut but the blade went through my hand. i howled in pain. He got the door open and shoved it open. it slammed against the wall of the small, bathroom stall.

i screamed. my blood curdled. then My boyfriend took out a spray can. i was confused at what he was doing. Then he sprayed the bright red liquid over my wide, terrified eyes.

i could see nothing but all my other senses were alert. i could smell a salty, sick smell coming from the wound in mmy hand.

i could feel the whoosh of metal as he plunged the knife into my trembling chest.

i could hear the wet, quivering sound as jason sprayed the initials "J.C"

all over the bathroom walls.