"Hello." I say and I hear crying on the other line. "Hello." I say again.

"Angel." I recognize the voice from the other day at the airport. It's that little girl that I gave my number to.

"What's wrong?" I feel all eyes on me. I don't look up, but I look at the cereal in my cup.

"M-M parents, s-somebody shot t-them." She struggles to get out. I tense up at those words. A little girl shouldn't deal with that.

"Stay on the line. Where are you?" I ask her. I forget all about the eye looking at me.

"I don't know. T-they're c-coming. NOOO!" She begins to scream. I hear the phone clang to the ground. I drop my cup, it's contents spill on the floor and rush to my room. The line cut out as I run. I quickly dial a number and they pick up.

"Stark." Tony Stark's voice sounds over the phone.

"Mr. Stark this is Scarlett Richards of The Fantastic Five. I need you to trace a call for me. I am calling you because I know you can do it faster than anyone." I give him the number and he says that he'll text me the address. I change into my suit and rush out of the room and into the lab where the others still stand.

"I will be gone for a while. If you need me call Tony Stark." I say in a rush and then run for the balcony. I jump off and spread my wings. After a few minutes of flying to the end of New York I receive a vibration in my chest. I carefully take my phone out and look at the address.

I fly across the ocean to London. I fly as fast as I can. Tony sends me a little tracker on the phone. I can't believe the idiots actually took the phone with them. I fly to a warehouse in London and I look through a door across the street. It is near a crowded street.

I crash through the door with so much force the warehouse shakes. I find the girl tied to a chair in the middle of the room. I rush over and free her. I look her up and down and I find that she has a few cuts on her arms and legs. Looks like they tortured her with cattle prods. I can feel anger flow through me. I grab her and take her out onto the street.

Suddenly I feel the girl get pulled away from me. I free myself and the guy who grabbed me screams from the cold. I send an ice shard through man who got the girl. I grab her and take her with me.

"I'll keep you safe, um... What is your name?" I ask her.

"I don't have one she says." I nod and she screams I turn around suddenly holding her with my wings. A gun goes off and it skins my shoulder I stumble back. I hold out my hand and the guy speaks to me.

"Are you just ice? I thought you were a hero, not an ice sculpture." He says and I whisper the words to change me human. He comes at me and I kick him back. I run up and back flip kicking him in the face. I kick him in the face again knocking him out.

The other guy runs at me and I swipe his legs from under him. He lands on his back I punch him in the head knocking him out. I see people surround me and suddenly I feel the barrel of a gun on the back of my head. I freeze.

"Looks like you have been caught, Angel." His dark voice says. I turn grab his arm and push it towards the sky. I knee him in the stomach and round house kick him in the face. He falls and is out like the rest. I look around and see people with cameras out. They really had to video this and not help save a little girl?

I walk up to the girl, kneel before her and hold my arms out. She jumps into them and hooks her legs around my waist. I stand up again. I take my phone and call the police to collect the men. I turn to the girl who has her face dug into my neck.

"Would you like to go to America? I can get you papers to live there and if you want you can live with me." She looks at me with wide eyes.

"Really?" She asks. I nod.