Escape From the House of Crazy

• Dedicated to Mooreka

 this is my first story, so plz don't write anything negative. Thanks! p.s heres the link for chapter 2-http://www.wattpad.com/917911-the-escape-series

                   -Ginger

Chapter 1- The Story Begins (Prolouge)

Here's the story of my life. A supermodel named Annabel is the reason I was in that mess. She had twins, Kelly and Lindsay ,(15) with her first husband Frank. After his death a few years later, she remarried Chris, and the "happy " couple had triplets, Sam, Lily and Nicole, (12). When the couple divorced, she ran an orphange. The name? The Orfange for Lest Girls. That is truly its name. Anyway, it was a succes. 16 girls were living in its crudley painted walls before it shut down because no one wanted to adopt them. So, she took Jill (8), Joy (10), Brianna (11),  Danielle (9), Daniella (6), Holly (7), Rose (5), Marie (3), Isabella (8), Hannah (9), Maxine (2), Jessica (4), and Ann (1) to come and live pampered with her. The other three girls? Well, it was me, Katie (13), Elizabeth, (12), Lulu (12). She adopted two boys, my brother John (11) and Dan (13). She put us to work as her servants. (You know the drill, cleaning cooking, ect.) The other kids and I stuck together. We all hated being imprisoned here, we hated Annabel, who we nicknamed Crazy A, and we all wanted to escape. We formed the "Fighting Five" and comforted each other when we cried, told jokes to get our spirits up, and made plans to escape. We tried many times, but they all failed diastrously. Now Crazy A decided to sabatouge our biggest escapers. She super-glued a mini flashlight to Dan's shirts and an annoying beeper-thingie that goes off every two second to Liz's. Also, she gave us specific jobs that mus be done everyday. If we try to escape, the chores will go undone and Crazy A will know. I take care off the kids, clothe them, bathe the infants, and cook every meal. Liz and Lu were assigned to be Crazy A's "personal assistants". The boys do the heavy stuff, backyard work, stuff like that. Are you sure you wants to hear more? Well, here goes.