anxiously waiting for her reasoning as to why the girl seemed so mad, fuckshit's thoughts ran wild; i didn't do anything wrong, right? he thought to himself before delaney finally spoke up.

"did you fuck angela?" she blurted out, instantly regretting it because it made her sound jealous.

hearing her bitter tone, a teasing smirk formed itself on his tan face. she was jealous. "just a couple times to get my dick wet, not a big deal right, we are allowed to see other people..." he said, lying through his gritted teeth, though she didn't catch on, her spite clearing her way of thinking.

fuckshit definitely did not fuck angela, angela did show up at his house a couple times, attempting to 'hang out' but the pussy-whipped boy denied her advances. a part of him knew delaney couldn't do anything about it since they weren't even dating but his heart told him to remain loyal... whatever that meant.

delaney was pissed off. it took every part of her living dignity to stop her from going off on the boy. she knew it would only come back to bite her in the ass due to the fact that they absolutely weren't dating so technically, he did nothing wrong.

she looked up at him, noticing the smirk carved onto his sweet ovale face. she couldn't let him have the satisfaction of knowing he still had an affect on her— together or not.

"are you jealous?" asked a smug fuckshit while placing her hand on inner thigh, a sense of mischief and overconfidence floating on his visage. a soft gasp escaped her mouth. due to the drugs she had taken earlier, she was more sensitive.

"no." she lied poorly, her cheeks turning red. fuckshit could read her like a book. he knew she was lying through the skin of her teeth. she looked down to her feet, not wanting fuckshit to notice her rosy cheeks but unfortunately for her, he already did.

"it's okay to be jealous, ma. i won't tell nobody." he teased slowly moving his hand closer to her heat causing her to let out a soft "fuck".

"i'm not jealous." she stubbornly answered, mindlessly uncrossing her legs, giving him more access. he slowing inched his fingers closer to her clothed core, feeling her through her black shorts.

"mhm" fuckshit responded, not believe a word that came out of her mouth. he was focused on making her feel good, drawing circles on her dripping heat.

without hesitation, delaney leaned forward and kissed him roughly, fuckshit kissing her back immediately.

they wanted each other, they craved each other, they needed each other...

fuckshit layed her down on his bed. he rapidly took his shirt, jeans and boxers off before quickly attacking her jawline. he focused on his work, sensually leaving love bites on her jaw before slowly sucking on her neck leaving dark red and purple hickeys. she tilted her neck to the right, giving him more access to do whatever he wanted to her.

the sexually flustered girl took off her oversized biggie smalls shirt, throwing it across the room. fuckshit focused on the beautiful girl placed in front of him, wearing nothing but her lace bra and some black shorts that he was sure he was gonna take off in a matter of seconds.

starting with her black lace bra, he quickly unclipped it, tossing it somewhere, not caring where it would land. he admired her exposed perfectly perked up breast. she was on full display at this point, like the mona lisa at the louvre museum.