Chapter 36

Amber POV
I was laying in bed While Amir acted like a brat bout us leaving to go to florida with A'moura. We had planned to be home for a week or two alone with her and than the third week the guys would come there with us && we would end up in miami.

" I love you Am " i heard Amir say

" i love you too now please get off me before i'm late " i said struggling to push him off He started Tickling me. I kicked and kicked until he stopped i caught my breath and then i finally slapped his ass upside his head.

" never do it again or it's your ass !" i yelled walking in the bathroom. I started to run my water for the shower and i jumped in i felt Amir get in with me and press his self against me.

Oh lord Im going to be a bit late...

Trin POV
I just got out the shower i began to get dress Chris was being a baby about us leaving until he realized they were meeting us there with August. After i was dressed i left our room and enters my make up room i put on my make up bib so i would ruin my clothes i got started. I was going to a natural but soft glam beat today after i was done i got you and searched for lashes until i felt a smack to my ass.

" Christopher you have 5 fucking secs to get THE FUCK out of my make up room or i'll slice your throat " I said smiling at him he just smirked and kissed me cheek leaving. I grabbed the eyelashes and applied them then applied my Lip glosses and i sprayed setting spray and grabbed my mini fan and dried my face then took selfies.

3,000,560likes TrinTHEstylist: 💗unknownuser: Shes adorable 😍unknownuser: chris got lucky😩7,569 Comments unknownuser: i wanna tap tap☺️

3,000,560likes
TrinTHEstylist: 💗
unknownuser: Shes adorable 😍
unknownuser: chris got lucky😩
7,569 Comments
unknownuser: i wanna tap tap☺️

I grabbed my Dior Luggage and walked downstairs where chris was.

" you ready ba- DAMN " he yelled after seeing me. I just laughed cause dude is sooo fucking extra.
" yes now come on ! " i said and he grabbed my bags and i took the keys out his hands.

" i'm driving " i squealed and ran to the car giggling like a kid.He hates when drive cause i tune him out.

Karmen POV
I just finished getting ready i had already took my bags to the car. My sister is going to drop me off  and have my car until i come home. I Applied some lipgloss to my lips grabbed my make up bag && my purse not forgetting to turn off all lights in my house.