Chapter 19

August POV

Tonight we had a performance in new awleans && we back onthe road to Huston TX. Ma momma was gonna have a cook out today. I told my momma A'moura brought company and she probably didn't wanna leave them so I had to bring everybody. Phat was sleep and she was wrapped around me. I Just stroked my hands through hair this girl so damn colorful. Ionn like this shit in ha damn head she got a good ass hair. I had got A'moura's Bestfriend De'arra flew out here by my jet. It's like 2pm you know I had to knock that pussy out. I sent T to go pick this crazy ass girl up from the airport. I got up and went jumped in the shower. 15mins later I got out and dried off brushed my teeth and washed I heard a loud thud I wrapped the towel around my waist to see ma baybe in the floor.

" mama what the hell ya doing ? " I asked her laughing.

" I was tryna go piss and I fell I can't feel my legs. " she pouted I smirked and picked her up carrying her to the restroom I put her in sink starting the shower for her.

" that's what good dick do to ya baybe " I smirked and kissed her neck. I walked outta the restroom and started ta get dressed. Once I was done I sprayed on cologne and put on some deodorant and I seen mama come out the restroom she looked good.

 Once I was done I sprayed on cologne and put on some deodorant and I seen mama come out the restroom she looked good

She sprayed on some Chanel shit

She sprayed on some Chanel shit. I texted Dee to come to the door I smirked. There was a loud knock on the door this damn girl stupid.

" phat answer da doe"I sat on da bed texting ma momma telling her we will be there soon.

"Aaaaahhhh besstieee " I heard A'moura Scream I seen her jump into Dee arms. They was almost dressed alike weird ass.

 They was almost dressed alike weird ass