-

-

-

-

-

-

I woke up in the middle of the night to crying. I saw Aria ready to get up, but I pushed her back down. "I got it." I told her. She nodded, and laid back down.

I stood up and made my way to the twins room. When I walked in there, it was both of them crying. I picked Maddy up first, and changed her diaper. Then I did the same for Will.

Will stopped crying, after a bit. So I laid him back down. But Maddy continued crying, so I picked her back up from the crib and rocked her back and forth.

"Don't worry, daddy's here." I cooed, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

I never pictured myself being a dad at 18 years old. But I'm gonna try to be the best I could be as one. I didn't want to be who my father was.

I looked down at Maddy, and she was looking right back up me. Causing me to smile. "You look just like your mommy."

It was true, she had the same green eyes Aria had, the same blonde hair, and, and the cute little nose the perked up. I could tell she would be exactly like Aria.

She finally fell back asleep and I laid her down in the crib. I walked out of there room and back to me and Aria's room. She was sound asleep, I wrapped my arms around her waist, and fell asleep immediately.

I awoke the next morning and Aria was no longer next to me. I groaned and up got up. I found Aria in the twins room, feeding them. "Good morning baby and babies."

Aria laughed. "Morning babe." She pecked my lips.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna go check on Lucy." She nodded, and I walked to Lucy's bedroom and knocked on her door.

I heard her small feet padding on the floor, and moments later she opened it. "Lukey." She cheered.

"Lucy." I mimicked her, making her glare at me.

"Can I help with the babies?" She asked me, with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure. But only if you give me a kiss." I told her. She motioned her hand, signaling for me to bend down. She kissed my cheek and ran off to the twins room.

I walked back to the room, and Lucy was playing peek-a-boo with Will. While Aria was feeding Maddy. I walked over to Aria and wrapped my arms around her waist as she gave Maddy her bottle.

"Your good mom you know that." I said, kissing her cheek.

"Your not to bad yourself." She chuckled.

"So, I finished writing my new song a few days ago, and I want you guys to be the first to hear it." I told them.

"Yay, I'd love to baby. I'm sure it's amazing." She smiled. "Once I burp her we can listen."

I nodded, and walked back over to Lucy and Will. "Willy, your supposed to laugh." She groaned.

I sat down next to her, and took will in my lap. "What's the matter Luce?"

"I don't think he likes me, he won't laugh when I do something silly." She complained, slightly tearing up.

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. "No, he loves you Lucy. He's a baby, he doesn't quite understand what your doing yet. Trust me, there will be plenty of time you'll make him laugh." I reassured her.

"Okay."

"When you were a baby I though you hated me." I laughed. It was true, she would always cry when I held her.

"But I love you now." She giggled. Aria finished burping Maddy so I exited the room and grabbed my guitar.

We all walked into the living room and I began playing.

Oh whoa whoa oh, oh oh oh
Oh whoa whoa oh
Oh whoa whoa oh, oh oh oh
Oh whoa whoa oh

I need you love, to light up this house
I wanna know what you're all about
I wanna feel you, feel you, tonight
I wanna tell you that it's alright

I need your love to guide me back home
When I'm with you, I'm never alone
I need to feel you, feel you tonight
I need to tell you that it's alright

We'll never be as young as we are now
It's time to leave, this old black and white town
Let's seize the day, let's run away
Don't let the colors fade to grey
We'll never be, as young as we are now
As young as we are now

Oh whoa whoa oh, oh oh oh
Oh whoa whoa oh

I see myself, here in your eyes
Stay awake, til the sunrise
I wanna hold you, hold you all night
I want to tell you that you're all mine

I feel our hands intertwined
I feel our hearts beating in time
I need to hold you, hold you all night
I need to tell you that your all mine

We'll never be as young as we are now
It's time to leave, this old black and white town
Let's seize the day, let's run away
Don't let the colors fade to grey
We'll never be, as young as we are now
As young as we are now

We won't wait, for tomorrow
It's to late, we don't follow

We won't wait, for tomorrow
It's to late, we don't follow

We'll never be as young as we are now
It's time to leave, this old black and white town
Let's seize the day, let's run away
Don't let the colors fade to grey
We'll never be, as young as we are now
As young as we are now

Oh whoa whoa oh, oh oh oh
Oh whoa whoa oh

I finished the song and Lucy started clapping as well as Aria. "Luke, it's amazing. What's it about?" Aria asked.

"Me and you." I said, confidently.

Aria set Maddy and Will down on there bellies and walked over to me. "Your quite romantic, aren't you?" She said and kissed my lifts softly.

"I try." I chuckled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry I don't update earlier. I had writers block and I couldn't think of anything.

But I hope this chapter was okay. If not I'm sorry. I kinda suck at this writing thing lol.

But thank you for reading. Please vote and comment!

-Marie