20 things

So.... you guys don't have to read this if you don't want to. It's just 20 random facts about me that aren't related to flicker in any way whatsoever.

I was nominated by @stormborns.

Thanks ratna. Really.

Let's get this started :)

#1: My name is eleanor and when people call me Ellie I kinda wanna puke. 

#2: I have two older brothers who are frankly the bane of my existance. One of them is named Liam, but he isn't even remotely as hot as Liam Payne. 

#3: I'm from England, like around the London area, but recently moved to the states. Go 'Murica.

#4: I studied law for a while at a particularly prestigious university but I was too dumb to finish it out. :/. 

#5: My boyfriend is hot. Just saying. 

#6: Finding a hot boyfriend who puts up with your obsessing over Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson is hard to find. 

#7: This is really fucking hard. How the hell do people do these things? 

#8: People ask how I go through my writing process, and the truth is, I just read a lot. The more you read, the more your vocabulary expands, and the more ideas you have to create a unique story :)

#9: I learned to write 'poetically' (like how this book is written and how my other books are written ;)) through my mum. She's the most intelligent woman I know even though she makes me mental, and she taught me everything I know literature wise.

#10: I HAVE A PUG NAMED BECKHAM WHO IS SO FAT AND LOVEABLE AND UGH I LOVE HIM MORE THAN PIZZA.

#11: I ENJOY USING CAPITAL LETTERS.

#12: I struggled a bit with depression when I was younger, because modeling literally ruins people. Being skinny isn't always pretty, remember. You're beautiful just the way you are. *cue Bruno Mars*

#13: I'm not depressed now, pinky swear. My books are just a bit sad. Okay, really sad. Really really fucking sad. Sorry :/. 

#14: My favourite colour is blue and I had blue hair last year and I absolutely loved it with ever fiber in my being.

#15: Did any of you guys read the story Three like... around 6 months ago? Cause... that was me. I used to be teastylesx and then stuff happened and I deleted the account. 

#16: I love Taylor Swift and don't like how everyone hates on her for the Haylor stuff. It makes me sad :(. 

#17: I was 17 last year.

#18: I'm 18 this year :)

#19: I accidentally kill each one of my goldfish. Like, I'm not a fish murderer or anything. It just, like, happens. (R.I.P Goldie I, II, III, IV and V) 

#20: I love every one of you guys and love when you talk to me on my message board and send me nice messages and stuff <3. Love youuuuuuuu

I nominate @BriellaRose, @jesusclifford and umm... @xcalliex

And it's all a big mess, really. 

Much love, 

eleanor xx