Author's Note #5

» 7/8/20

Hey, it's definitely been a while. I stopped using Wattpad for a very long time and it's only been a while that I decided to actually come back. Surprisingly enough, this one book STILL has support, long after I have fully abandoned Wattpad. However, I didn't want to give up writing. I want to come back, but I didn't really want to be reminded of this book. To be honest, I made it back when I was like 12 and now I'm in the year where I'm turning 17... Kind of embarassing to look back to if I have to be honest. There's a lot of mistakes, but I'm not going back to it. For those that actually see this, I want to thank you so much for the support in this book. I understand you want a sequel, but I can't give it... Not when I want to get rid of this book from my memory, but it'll still be here for those that actually want to keep on reading it.

Anyways, I made a brand new account for anyone that wants to keep up with what I'm doing + as well as try to check up with my other works.

qwertyretro

I'll try to post more regularly on that account and even try to do something for you guys, but in the meantime. I just want to hide away from this account, as looking back at it, it's really cringy. I'll keep this account, but I'm abandoning it entirely. Hopefully those of you will understand. I'll try to put out originals and stuff like that because I have nowhere else to write if I have to be honest.

Anyways, this is Carlos. Signing off.

🎉 You've finished reading 『☆』Son Of A Murderer (Female!FNaF X Male!Reader) *Completed* *Editing* 🎉