Chapter 11: Jealousy

Snap. "Got it!" a voice yelled out. I heard laughter and opened my eyes to see Chico holding his phone and the other girls trying to hide their angry expressions by laughing. I felt someone quickly pull me up.

"Chico, delete that picture now!" Georgia demanded.

"Nope. I will be keeping this one forever," he replied.

"I swear, Chico you are so dead unless you delete that picture."

I stood there confused. Then I remembered I got up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare and Georgia comforted me. We fell asleep. . .On. . .The. . .Couch. . .

. . .

"Chico, please delete it!" I begged.

"Nuh uh," he said back.

"Chico, I will do whatever you want if you delete that picture."

The other girls all gave each other nervous glances and I had no idea why.

"Whatever I want?" He questioned. I nodded and he gave me his phone. I deleted the picture so he couldn't blackmail me with it. "So, (Y/N), time to fulfill your side of the deal."

I sighed and took a deep breath. "What dost thou desire, your highness?" I asked sarcastically, while bowing down. The others started to laugh.

Okay my servant. Whatever I tell you to do, you have to do. This will be an all-day thing. No arguing back. No refusing an order. Got it?" he said, making himself feel like king.

"I guess."

"Good. Now I want a picture with all of us in it right now. (Y/N) would you be a gentleman and set up the camera?"

I set up the camera so it would take a picture in five seconds. After I set the timer, I ran over and sat next to Chica and Chico with the other girls standing behind us. We all smiled and took a group picture.

"Hey, do you guys want to play some Mario Kart?" Chica asked. The girls nodded and they set up the game. Chico and I went back to his room and he started asking me questions. I had to tell the truth.

"So you slept with Georgia last night. Why?" he asked.

"I had a nightmare and she comforted me. We weren't planning on it. We just fell asleep." I stated simply.

"So do you like her?"

My face turned bright red. "I don't know. She is nice and all but I don't know who I like."

"Wait, are you saying that you have multiple crushes? (Y/N) you have to tell me who they are!"

"Oh come on Chico! That is personal!"

"Please? Promise I won't tell anyone," he said, sounding like a little girl who wouldn't break a promise.

"Fine."

"So who are they?"

I whispered, "Francine, Jackie, Georgia and Bonnie."

Chico just looked at me with a smile that was slowly fading. He looked down and his hands and I knew I screwed up. He likes Francine too.

"Chico, I-"

"So you're the reason why she won't pay attention to me. She is always talking about you and always wants to hang out with you. Ever since you have joined us, she has had a liking to you and leaves me out as just a friend. I wish I had never met you, because you just ruin everything," he blurted out. I could see tears streaming down his face.

"Chico, I'm sorry. I can't help the way I feel."

"Then stop feeling for once!," he sighed. "You know what, forget it. I think you should go. And that isn't a suggestion. It's a demand. I also want you to stay away from Francine. Don't sit next to her, don't be near her. I want you as far away as possible. And I never want to see you again. Do you understand," he said coldly.

I stared at him, completely shocked. I nodded and packed up my things. Tears threatened to fall and I let them. I just lost a best friend and it was all because of one name. I quickly ran out of the house, ignoring the others' yells. They don't know what happened but I think they will find out sooner or later.

I ran home and into my room. Diane quickly followed me snd she sat next to me, comforting me. I shakily told her what happened, and I stopped crying.

"He is just jealous. That's all. If Chico is a true friend, he will come back to you and apologize," Diane said, rubbing tiny circles on my back.

"I don't want to think about this anymore. Can we just sit here and have one of our Mother-Son dates? Like watch some movies from Netflix or play video game, y'know like we did when I first got here," I said, smiling weakly at Diane.

She smiled back. "It's nice that you would actually call me your mother."

"Because that's how you are, I mean you always help me with things that I am having trouble with and make things easier."

She sighed. "Okay, what movie would you like to watch?"

"(F/M)."

"Alright, let me go get the movie, you get the snacks and maybe a couple of drinks as well."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bunch of candies and chips and a couple of sodas and waters. I went back to my room, feeling much better already. I ignored the texts I was receiving and enjoyed the rest of the day with Diane.

Finally, I looked ay my phone to see Mike, Jeremy and Fritz starting to text me. They just told me that they would be out of town for a while and that they missed my company. I put my phone down and played (F/G) with Diane. We had a fun day.

I started to fall asleep. Diane placed a bunch of blankets over me and stayed with me until I was dead asleep. However, I didn't dream.

~~~
Word Count: 984
Hey guys, it me again. Now first things first, Merry Christmas! I hope you guys had a great Christmas present although, I know I really didn't have anything good•-•

Another thing that I want to say, I'm going to only update this story until this is done, which is very likely. Now, I hope things will go right and NOT go terribly wrong at all.

My internet was down so I had to use my phone while writing this so there might be mistakes, and if there isn't then, yay.

Well that's really all I have to say. Sooo, yeah. BAII