The break up

Lisas POV:

Christina: 'You allways stand together leaving me and Katherine without a say. That is so NOT fair.'
Lisa: 'Just beacuse we stick together you don't have to be so mad. We just have the same opinions.'
Katherine: 'I've had it with your obnoxiousness. I quit. This is not what I wanted.'
Lisa: 'Good! Leave! We don't need you. You were allways the most hated one.'
Christina: 'Don't say that about her. I leave to. C'mon Katherine. They are just losers who CANT SING!'

And just like that the two oldest members were gone.

Dani: 'What are we gonna do know? They quit. What now? We can't be Cimorelli with 4 members. We are SIX sisters NOT four.'
Amy: 'We will come up with an idea. I will not stop singing beacuse of them. Music is my life and I won't give up. I'm gonna figure something out. But right now we need to stop fight.'
Lauren: 'Lisa you shouldn't have shooted at Chris. She quit and Katherine to beacuse of that,'
Lisa: 'I'm sorry. But Christina is ALLWAYS the boss of ALL OF US when it comes to covers and songs. You saw how it went now when we're recording this cover. She tried to boss us ALL AROUND. Like allways! And I just got tired of it.'
Dani: 'So... What are we gonna do now?'
Lisa: 'I don't know.'

4 HOURS LATER:
Amy, Lauren and Dani we're jamming downstairs when I got the GREAT idea. Amy had the guitar, Lauren the drums and Dani were at the piano. The sound sooo good together. I went down to join them and started to sing to the melody.

Lisa sings: "Wohoo they got me feeling like a renegade
Wohoo just gotta stay true to the inner me
Wohoohoa they try to change me
They try to make me, break me
That's just ain't me
There not gonna phase me
This renegades not changing
Lauren sings: "I know you think you know me
But you don't know my story
You wanna shape and mold me
I'm sorry you don't own me
I'm not gonna stop being who I am or stop doing what I love
Hit it
You want about me I'll take the words
And throw em' right back to you yeah"
Dani: 'That was really good.'
Lisa: 'I had this great idea. We should start a band togheter. A new band. New songs, new covers, new ways.'
Amy: 'That sounds fun. But with Chris and Kath here I don't think it would be so good.'
Lauren: 'Then we will move out. Cuse Dani is 18 now so we can have a house all of our own. And we have the money that we have made for the past 10 years.'
Dani: 'I think it's great. We will live togheter. 4 sisters and one house taking on the world. And try to succeed.'
Amy: 'But everyone will just see us as Cimorelli.'
Lisa: 'Don't worry. I have an idea. But I will wait until a surten SOMEONE isn't listening. Right Chris?'
Christina: 'Stop calling me Chris. There is no way you will start a band. You are just some Losers THAT CANT SING. You will NEVER succeed.'

And then she left.

Lauren: 'So let's do this. But what should we call ourselfs?'
Lisa: 'We can take that later. Let's go house search.'
Amy: 'OK.'

// SO THIS WAS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT. I HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST PART. AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ALOT. ENJOY. AND PLEASE GO READ MY OTHER STORY 'What about Lauren?'