Y/n: Alright. Can't wait to fuck someone up with this thing.

And inside of the closet the best thing that he found was some cigarettes. Well those makes no sense for him to keep so he have to leave them. A slow munching sound could be heard. It was Sparks eating a skin of a dead stalker. It may be gross but it is sure cool to see if him doing something like that. It shows that he ain't just no regular family pet, he is something that everyone all should be afraid of.

Ellie: So you still got the map?

Y/m: Yeah, I've got it right here. There is nothing that you should be worrying about.

Sparks came up to you after he was done with his meal.

Jesse: I see that you have gotten yourself a little devil right there.

Y/n: Yeah. I got some cool nickname for the big guy if you want to hear them. He also goes by Vicious. I don't need to be explaining to you why I would nickname him that cause you should know by now.

Y/n tapped Ellie on the shoulders.

Y/n: I think that we should be happy that we have taken out a few a few of those guys. I mean look at what they have done to Joel.

Ellie: I know. But the fucker who did that is still alive.

Y/n: Yeah. I just wish that Joel is gonna make it. Have you seen all those hits that he had taken to the head right now? We have no idea how long he is gonna be in a coma like this for. Maybe it will take a whole year for him to recover completely. We should focus on getting what we want.

Some shadows were right up ahead of them. He isn't gonna use his gun for this. He is gonna use the flamethrower that he found to torch these fuckers. He lit up and torch it. He torched the wall that was covering them and burned one of the men that was standing right behind the wall.

Man2: Oh my fucking God.

He hit the other man in the face with his flamethrower and pinned down to the ground.

Y/n: Listen man, this ain't personal. I just owed that bitch Abby a visit. I just need you to stay here and sit quiet. I promise that I will make her suffer be really nice and enjoyable. So see ya in hell asshole.

He shot his brain out with his revolver. It was raining and it could get darker by the minute now. All they have to do is steal one of their boats and be right on their way. Something on the ground could be useful. He took up a grenade. He will hit them when they will least expect and fuck them all up. There was a coupe of smokers out there. He figured that it would be best for him toss that grenade quietly. Once he was close enough, he tosses the grenade silently. They kept smoking as they didn't realize the grenade that was right there. One of them did in fact that realize that a grenade was right on the ground and it was ready to blow up.

Smoker: Oh shit-

As he yelled those words right out of mouth, the grenade that came right for him explode. Now it is their time to go and steal one of their boats. Ellie and Y/n say goodbye to Jesse before getting inside of one the boats. Sparks were with them in if the boats. Y/n pulled the string on the boat. It did take a lot of effort to pull it so that it could start the boat but it was now on.

Soldier: Their stealing our boat!

Y/n: Shit. It's time to go now.

Y/n was shooting whiling Ellie was the one that was steering the boat. Tan shit just a few of them down as there was some more that was coming right at them. He ducked it his head down so that he couldn't be seen by some soldiers. They were both nje out of the sight of the gun firing and so they were and so they were both now at out of the sight of the gun firing. Y/n held his hand up in the air because those suckers can't touch him right now. When they were far out in the see, it was getting even more rainy out there. They didn't know how long that cane hold out on there. While they were still in the stormy little sea, the engine stopped.