chapter 9:Videos

♥️ Readers pov♥️
I had woken up to Thomas shaking me awake. I had been here for almost a week and I'm sure Thomas is keeping secrets from me like that one time.

Flashback
I had woken up around 2:24 am. I got up and went to the kitchen to get me glass of warm milk. when I saw Thomas wearing a tie and glasses? I said hi to him and he turned around and i saw him eating crofters from the jar. I asked him what he was doing He refused to tell me and left.

I still don't know what happened. Anyways Thomas woke me up and told me we were filming a video. About I don't know I got ready for today.

I left and went down stairs to see talyn and Joan setting up cameras

I left and went down stairs to see talyn and Joan setting up cameras. I decided to make something for us. I decided to make some cookies since I haven't eaten those since I was 6. After awhile they were done baking I heard Footsteps behind me I looked over my shoulder. To see Thomas wearing a blue polo shirt with a grey shirt tied over his shoulder. "Uhhhh hey there Thomas...what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be helping your friends?" I had taking out the cookies from the oven. "Oh! I uhh WAS helping my friends but I couldn't help but notice that you were making COOKIES" *He seems to really want cookies* I set the tray down on the wire rack and take my oven mitts off. "Well we have to wait a awhile for the cookies to cool off" he looked upset but turned happy real quick. *Hes acting real strange*

'(Time skip since my creative juices are runing out)'

We were done setting the cameras and Thomas comes down. Wearing a completely different outfit from a few minutes ago. *Maybe he changed clothes*
*Maybe your right Beryl* i checked the cookies and they seemed to have cooled down a bit.

I put the cookies on a plate"Hey guys! I made some cookies" they grabbed one cookie and tried it. "So how do they taste?" I expected them to say something bad about them. "Omg they taste so GOOD" "These taste Great!" "I love these!" *They..like it?* "Thank you!".

"So what are we doing?" "I guess Thomas didn't tell you" Joan glares at Thomas and looks at me "were making a video all about you!" *about me?*

"Whats up everybody!" Thomas yell at the camera *does he do that all the time?* "So as you all know i went and adopted a kid!" I was really nervous *Anxiety stop it!* *No can do*  "And she is here come here (y/n)!" And I walk towards Thomas. "Um..hello" *rosa stop making me nervous*

'(after filming it)'

That was so fun I can't wait to do that again. "You did great (y/n)!" I went to grab myself a cookie. When I couldn't find a cookie I asked Thomas if he finished them.

🌈Thomas pov🌈
*Patton did you finish the cookies?*
*Maybe...*
"Yeah I did sorry (y/n)" she gave me a sad"oh well...I'll make some when I get the chance" and she went upstairs probably to go to sleep since it was late.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"God I wish I could tell her"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all!
I am out
565 words