While Pythor was distracted by the giant red suit, Lloyd took a jump and kicked Pythor in the face!
"Haha, I hit him! I hit him guys!" Lloyd shouted with pride.

Because the samurai x suit was big, meant it was slow, and Pythor could dodge Nya's attempts to grab him.

"As much as I would like to play with your overgrown toys, I have a ride to catch!" Pythor said as he jumped off the bounty.

Waiting down below, a helicopter with Skales on it. Pythor landed on it and they started to fly away.
"So long suckers!" Pythor called out.

Still hanging over the edge, the ninja tested their strength.
"Ah! Don't let go!" Jay yelled to Kai.
"You think I don't know that?!" Kai yelled back.
"Ugh! Morro can't you do anything?" Cole shouted.
"I'm sorry but MY HANDS ARE A LITTLE OCCUPIED AT THE MOMENT!!" Morro yelled.

Kai's feet slid off of the board and everyone started to fall. At the last moment, Nya dived down and caught them all.
"Gotcha!"

Jay sighed. I don't think I've ever been more glad to see you!" He said.
"Feel the same!" Nya said.
"Come on! He's getting away!"

"Look there!" Jay pointed to a moving aircraft.

"The City of Ouroboros is miles away, this Rattlercopter will never get us there in time. They'll catch up to us." Pythor said.
"Don't worry, sir. We've already made preparations." Skales said.
"What preparations?" The two landed down beside a tour bus taken over by serpentine.

"I take it you're please?" Skales said.
"Very. Very pleased." Pythor said.
He went up to the drivers seat.
"Next stop? Ouroboros!"

Without a choice, the driver stepped on the gas and drove to the Lost City of Ouroboros.

Lloyd threw the case with all the weapons down the steps towards the ninja.
"If Pythor returns the fangblades to the city of Ouroboros, he'll awaken the great devourer." Sensei informed.
"Well, we're not gonna let that happen!" Nya said.

"Uh, what about me?" Lloyd asked.
"We need someone to stay with the bounty." Kai said.
"But did you see me kick him in the face? I'm an asset!" Lloyd said.
"I kick butt! And face!" Lloyd jumped up.

"Patience kid. You're too important now that you're the chosen one." Kai told Lloyd.
"Patience him? Ah, the student has become the teacher." Sensei Wu remarked.

"And besides." Morro said.
"You wait a little longer, then you can do some super cool moves."

"What do you say we play a little catch up?" Jay suggested.
"It's my favorite game!" Cole said.
"Already on it!" Morro said taking out his glider and racing to the edge of the bounty.
"False start!" Zane called as he grabbed his shurikens.

"Ninja-go!" The ninja used spinjitzu and jumped off the bounty deck, activating their vehicles in the process.

"I've got him in my sights!" Jay announced looking through his targeting system.

"Is this some kind of special tour?" The bus driver asked.
"Oh, shut up and drive!" Pythor shouted. Skales looked in the bus cameras and saw the ninja approaching quickly.
"Sir! The ninja are on our tail!" Skales informed.
"They'll catch up to us in no time!"

"Ninja!" Pythor leaned into the microphone.
"Good afternoon, my cold-blodded minions. If you look off to your left and behind you, you'll find ninja!" Pythor said.

The serpentine in the bus rolled down the windows ans looked back to see the ninja hot on their tail.

"So annoying. So man your stations, chaps! We've got guests. Let's make sure se give them the ride of a lifetime." Pythor instructed.