Sensei sighed.
"Ah, it is beautiful, is it not?"

"Sensei we are ready for the destruction of the fangblades." Zane said leading the group down.
"Yet, you seem disinterested."

"You need not my approval to finish the task." Sensei Wu said.
"Uh, but sensei--" Jay got cut off.
"Butts, are for sitting. And besides, there will come a time when you will have to go on with out me." Sensei said.
"That's nonsence!" Morro said.
"You've been alive for like forever!" Kai said.

Cole hit Kai.
"What he is trying to say is, you are like the sunrise. We cannot begin a day with out you." Zane said.
"Ah, but even the sun must go down so a new day begins." Sensei replied.

Morro leaned on the rail and eyed his sensei.
"Woah, Morro. Careful or you could fall!" Cole said. Morro ignored him.
Morro kept staring at sensei, as if he new something was going on.

"Okay... Um, sensei, I don't like metaphors. What are you trying to say? Are you leaving us again?" Cole asked.
"In meditation, my smoke visions have come to an end. And tomorrow, I cannot see. This worried me." Sensei said.

Morro tuned away and walked to the middle of the deck. He slapped his face and wiped away the sweat caused from the heat.
"Okay..." He muttered and took a deep breath, returning to the group.

"But I could be a good omen, you know? We destroy the fangnlades, then everything's gravy." Jay suggested.
"Let's just get rid of them. For good." Sensei said.

The ninja placed a plank out to walk over the lava. What the ninja didn't see, is Pythor sneaking into the room with all the power controls and breaking it. The Bounty's engines sputtered out of control.

The ninja were sliding down the deck. Sensei Wu slid down the plank but caught the end of it.

"Sensei!" Morro imidiatly got up.
"Hang on! We're coming!" Cole shouted right behind Morro.

The ninja threw the fangblades behind them and slowly started to walk towards sensei.

Sensei's hand was slipping. Eventually, Sensei Wu had let go of the plank, and started to fall.

At the last second, Morro had grabbed sensei's hand, with the other ninja making a chain behind him.
"You're staying with us sensei!" Morro shouted.
"Thank you, Morro."

"Arrgh! Nya! What's going on?!" Kai shouted stuggling to hold everyone up.
"Ah! Someone or something has overridden the system!" Nya shouted back.

Back in the room where Lloyd was left, Lloyd was able to slide down the sparing bag and ran to the door. There, he rammed into the wall, making the tape come off a bit, and shouted into the p.a.

"PYTHOR'S ON BOARD!"

everyone gasped as they looked behind and saw Pythor holding all the fangblades on the deck.
"Sorry if I don't lend a hand, but I'm really in a rush. Got this whole, devourer thing going on." Pythor said.
"Ha, ha. Toodaloo." Pythor waved.

Pythor turned around to leave.
"Where do you think you're going?" Lloyd was standing in front of Pythor holding a staff incorrectly.

Pythor sighed.
"Little cliché don't you think?" Pythor said.
"Uh, cliché?" Lloyd repeated confused.
"Oh, I wouldn't expect a child to understand." Pythor said.
"Hey! I've grown up a lot!" Lloyd claimed. 

The young green ninja flipped his hood on and tried to attack Pythor.
It was pretty pathetic. Lloyd had no balance and couldn't land a single bow on Pytbor.

"Hm. Puny strength. No fundamentals. Sloopy footwork." Pythor pointed out Lloyd's terrible fighting style.
"You think you can defeat me?"

"I'm not trying to defeat you! I'm just trying to keep you busy until the calvary arrives!" As Lloyd said that, Nya dropped down in her samurai x suit.