Chapter 3: I Ship It

RECAP

you sit and you say "Jay I really like some one" he looks at you and says "i'm guessing it's chase" you and say "I want to tell dad but I know he's not gonna let me" jaden then says "just tell him, he will let you it will just take some time to take it in I promise" you nod and say "can I go to my room, i'm starting to get tired?" he nods and carries you to your room.

END OF RECAP

when you enter the room you see chase asleep, so you cuddle with him and say "jaden?" he looks at you and you say "I also love you as a brother" he smiles and says "and I love you as a sister." and kisses you in the forehead, you then say "goodnight jay" he then says "night Violet" and you fell asleep

Jaden's POV

you say to violet "night violet" and she falls asleep. I saw them cuddle into eachother and decided yo take a picture and posting it on insta...

 I saw them cuddle into eachother and decided yo take a picture and posting it on insta

I captioned it "I ship it, who wouldn't?" and you left her room.

Violet's POV

you wake up and see chase still asleep. You play with his hair and he wakes up, you say "morning" he then says "morning, how'd you sleep?" you smile and say "little pain but I'm fine, How do you sleep Mr.Hudson?" he laughs and says "I slept good" and smiles. you nod and say I'm gonna try to go to the bathroom ok?" he nods and you walk to the bathroom, you fell but you got up and go to the bathroom. when you were done, you walk back to the bed and you don't see chase.

You text hi saying "hey were'd you go?" he responds with "I'm making food, I'll be up in a minute" you respond with "ok, I guess I'll see you in a bit:(". You hear a knock on your door and you say "come in" and you see chase holding a plate with eggs, bacon, and waffles. you smile and he brings it to you. you and chase eat while watching Riverdale.

You hear a knock on the door and say "who is it?" you then hear dad say "It's me, dad" you then say "k, come in" he walks in and says "hey chase, can you leave for a bit, I need to talk to vivi" he nods and takes the plates. Dad sits on the bed and he says "jaden told me that you liked someone, he didn't say the name he told me to talk to you" you nod and say "yea I told him yesterday, and told him that I felt like you were gonna get mad at me and he said that it will take rime for you to posses it" he nods and says "I just want my babygirl happy"

you smile and say "really?" he nods yes and you say "I'll tell you but promise not to to that person?" sticking out your pinkie, he links it with your and says "promise" you nod and say " it' s Chase" he nods and says "he's a really nice guy, and i think you too would be great. but if he breaks my baby's heart then we're gonna have a problem" you nod and say "thanks daddy" and hug him. He hugs you back and kisses you in the forehead.

He leaves and Chase came in. You get really nervous and chase says "what you'd talk about?" you then say " I-I we were talking about me about my lungs" he looked at you worried and said "are they ok?" you nod yes and say "yea there fine, we were just talking about if d-d..." he then interrupts me and says "daisy?" you nod and run up to him and hug him while your crying. He holds your face and says "everything's gonna be ok, once you have your lungs fixed you'll be fine just like you were before, ok?" you nod and say "can you take me downstairs? he nods and says "where to princess?" you blush a little and say "movie room?" he nods and picks you up and you wrap you legs around his waist and go to the movie room.