~Real Love~

Two's P.O.V

I look at Juan and blushed. My eyes filled with tears and I smiled.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes." He said gently.

"Are you joking?"

"Am I laughing? No." He smirked.

I covered my mouth and nodded but then...I broker down crying then looked down.

"YES I WOULD BE YOUR GIRL!!"

I hugged him and cried in happy tears.

"Aww, don't cry." Juan said while petting my hair.

I look at him and smiled. I took the rose and hugged him. But he looked at me and I looked at him. I was confused a little then he put his hand around my waist, lifted my head up with my chin, and....kissed me. I was surprised. I closed my eyes and let my tears fall on both of my cheeks. After we kissed, I blushed red and he did too. We both smiled and he wiped my tears away with his thumb. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I love you so much." I said while looking up at him.

"Love you too." Juan said gently.

I kissed him softly and closed my eyes.

"I'm a cry now."

I heard Six from the background. We both looked at her and saw her with Seven.

"So beautiful! I ship ya'll!"

"Me too." Said Seven.

I smiled and Juan held my hand. I look at him and he looked at me. I giggled and he smiled.

"Let's go home?" Juan asked.

I nodded. We went to Juan's house and Sox and Seven were...of course, visiting.

"So...you and ahem, Juan together forever?" Six asked.

I looked at her, smiled, and nodded.

"Yes...together forever."

"Yay!"

She hugged me and I hugged her back. Then we looked at each other and smiled.

"By the way, I bought the dress."

"Really?" I asked.

"Mhm, you're welcome."

"Aww, thanks. I love you so much!"

"Me too!"

We hugged each other again and then Seven was looking at us.

"Are you girls done doing your...bestie stuff?"

"Shush Sev. If you're a girl then you would understand!" Six said sarcastically.

I laughed. Then Six and Seven went home and I went upstairs and went to our room. I walked to the other side of the window and stared at the beautiful sky.

"It's so cloudy today..." I said in my mind.

Then my eyes were covered with someone's hand. I smiled.

"Juan?"

He moved his hands and I turned around. I smiled and he kissed me. After that, he smiled.

"So...since they're gone...what do you wanna do?" Juan asked gently.

"I don't know..." I said.

Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and I blushed. I smiled and hugged him.

"You know that...you're so warm?" I said calmly.

Juan laughed.

"Of course I am....cutie."

I giggled. Then we both sat on the bed and talked a little bit. Then Juan went so close to my face and touched my thigh. I was blushing red and I didn't know what he was doing.

"You deserve love because I was so rude to whenever we met but...I just want to show it to you of how much I love you." Juan said gently in my ear.

I blushed and smiled. (WARNING: GET YOUR HOLY WATER!!)

He kissed me and blushed pink. He put his tongue in and I put mine in his. I touched his face and blushed even more. Then we stopped and saliva trailed down between us. We both looked at each other and laughed. He pinned me on the bed and I blushed even more. What's up with me blushing today? He sucked my neck and I moaned a little. Then we did more things...

*5 minutes later*

After we were done, he picked me up and I was surprised. He spun around and we both laughed. Juan lay me down on the bed and I closed my eyes.

"You tired?" Juan asked.

"Yeah..." I said quietly.

He went on the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you so much." Juan said gently.

I smiled.

"I love you so much too Juan."

After that, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Juan's P.O.V

I cuddled with Two and closed my eyes. I was thinking about the fun things that we did and about the fight. I still felt bad when I called her that. It slipped out of my mouth but I didn't mean it. But I'm just glad that we're together now and all of that is done. Never call people names. Because it will hurt their feelings or will easily offend them. Once you call those people names, it will always come back to you. Just remember that.

The End!
Aka: To Be Continue...

Note: I know this story is short, but it will be the same as Six and Seven's story. Hope you like it and vote for this story and I'll make a second part of this! ^^