~2. Professor (Johnny)

You were headed to class, late as usual. You walked in and your Professor, Johnny glared at you. Today was the day that you get exam scores back and you were late. You took your seat and pulled out your laptop. Near the end of class, when Johnny was passing out the exams, he stopped in front of you.

JN: See me after class in my office.

He gave you your exam with a big fat F on it. You just sighed and waited for class to be over. After the lecture was over, you said bye to your friends and headed to Professor Johnny's office. You knocked and you walked in. He asked you to sit down, so you pulled out a chair and took a seat. He slid a binder at you and told you to look at it. As you scanned the papers, you felt him staring at you.

Y/N: I don't see anything wrong with getting these grades.

JN: Y/N, I know you can do better than this, you are doing well in all your other classes but not mine. Is there a problem with my teaching or is it me? *smirk*

Y/N: uh, um there's nothing wrong with your teaching. But what can I do to raise these grades.

JN: Spend a night with me.

Y/N: *shocked, butterflies in stomach* I would rather not.

JN: I guess I'll fail you.

Y/N: Sir we can't do that.

He gets up and you become scared. He walks over to you and pulls out the chair, putting both of his hands in the armrests on either side of you, trapping you from getting out. He leans down and tells you in a low voice.

JN: you won't regret it. *backs off and walks back to his desk, pulls out a sticky note and writes something* here i have written my address. Come by tonight for an A+, I'll be taking off 5 points for every night you miss.

Y/N: yes sir.

He gave you the sticky note and dismissed you. You left his office and pulled out your phone to call your best friend to meet at the usual café spot. You told her everything and she looked at you in surprise.

LZ: he said that?!?

Y/N: he also gave me his address.

LZ: y/n as much as your grades matter, is it worth sleeping with your teacher?

Y/N: he's hot tho?

LZ: Y/N are you freaking serious right now?

Y/N: I mean, my mom will kill me if I get kicked out of this school. I really have no choice.

LZ: Y/N, I'm just trying to look out for you. But It is your decision at the end of the day.

Y/N: thanks Lizzy. I don't want to fail. Thanks for worrying. I'll be fine.

You both said your good byes and you headed to your apartment to change and head to Johnny's house.

You looked at the address and checked your grades on your phone before calling an uber. Once you got to his house, you rang the doorbell and after a few minutes, the door opened and Johnny was standing there with just a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair wet. You covered your eyes with your hands and waited for him to talk.

JN: I didn't expect you would come on the first day. You're never early to my class. Why early to my one night meeting?

Y/N: I- I just want to get it over with and have a good grade for My mom.

He smirked and told you to come in and led you to the living room where he told you to be comfortable while he went to change. You fanned your face and took out your phone to check your makeup. After what seemed like an eternity, Johnny came back in sweatpants and a black tshirt.

JN: do you want some tea?

Y/N: I'm good. I just want to get this over with.

JN: someone's Impatient.

He laughed and put his tea down and approached you. He sat down on the couch next to you and turned towards you.

JN: Y/N are you sure about this?

Y/N: yes.

He inched closer to you and kissed you. You kissed him back and he gently pushed you down on the couch. You felt his hand sliding up your leg and under your dress and that sent shivers down your spine. He started kissing your neck and you knew that there was no going back so you moaned softly.

JN: what was that babygirl?

Y/N: I-it was nothing d-daddy.

You quickly covered your mouth after letting that out. He smirked and got up, walking to his room.

JN: come here y/n.

You got up and walked to his room. He wasnt there but as soon as soon as you walked in, he closed the door and gently lifted you up and threw you on his bed. He climbed on top of you, looking at your body before leaning down and kissing you. You started to get bold and slid your hand up under his tshirt feeling hid abs. He smiled and got up to take off his shirt and sweatpants, leaving him only in boxers. He smirked and crawled on top if you again, creeping his Hand up your leg and pulling down your panties. He started leaving marks all over your neck and collarbone. Satisfied with his marking, he slid off your dress and looked at your body. He leaned down to your ear and whispered to you.

JN: I will ask one more time, Y/N are you sure about this.

Y/N: *turned on* y-yes d-daddy.

He chuckled and started kissing you again. He then asked if it was your first time and you two had a night you'll never forget. The next day, you woke up to an empty bed and looked at the time. It was noon!

Y/N: I'm late for class!

You got up to find your clothes but saw a note:

I put a pile of clothes in the restroom, I threw your dress in the washing machine.

You went to thw restroom and showered then put on the huge white tshirt and the panties that Johnny took off the night before. You walked out to the living room, Johnny was sitting there watching TV and only wearing his sweatpants. He saw you and turned to look at you.

JN: oh, you're awake?

Y/N: s-sir, we're late for class!

JN: I called in sick and canceled class for today.

Y/N: oh, I should head home then.

JN: you haven't had breakfast.

He got up and walked to you, making you back up to the kitchen counter. He picked you up and let you sit on the counter. He pecked your lips and walked to get cereal. You pouted and he looked at you and said what.

Y/N: you should put on a shirt.

JN: take yours off and give it to me then.

You didn't understand at first and realized that the shirt you were wearing was what he was supposed to wear with his sweatpants but he gave it to you to cover up. You shook your head.

JN: yea, that's what I thought. Now what should I have for breakfast.

He looked from the cereal box to you and back. He put the cereal away and walked to you, parting your legs and standing between them while rubbing your thigh. You immediately knew what he wanted and you let him since there was no class that day. It was afternoon and you Both were cuddling on the couch when Johnny sat up making you sit on his lap.

JN: Y/N, I know this might sound weird but I love you. I've liked you ever since you became my student. I know the school doesnt allow teacher-student relationships but I'd risk everything for you.

Y/N: j-Johnny, I- I like you too. I wouldn't mind taking that risk with you.

You kissed him softly and giggled, getting up and running to his bedroom.