~1. Drunk (Jaehyun)

Jaehyun's POV

I had recently broken up with my ex-girlfriend, Y/N and I have been going out to clubs and bars to drink the pain away with my Hyung Johnny. One night, while we were out at one of Jackson's parties, Johnny saw Y/N, she was wobbling in her high heels and seems very drunk. I wanted to go to her and hold her but she isn't mine anymore. Johnny told me that he'll be back after getting some drinks but 30 minutes passed and he still wasn't back. I decided to go find a room and wait for Johnny to finish whatever business he was doing. In the first room that I stumbled in, there was a girl and a guy making out. I closed the door and was about to leave when I realized the guy was Johnny. I slammed the door open and walked over to grab Johnny.

JN: Whoa man, what are you doing?

JH: Hyung we need to go home.

I looked over at the girl and saw that it was Y/N. I pushed Johnny out of my way and grabbed Y/N's wrist and dragged her out of the room to another empty room. I knew she was drunk and taking advantage was wrong but I missed her. The moment we got into the room, I pinned her against the door and locked it. She looked at me with confusion.

Y/N: J-Jaehyun, what are *hiccup* you d-doing h-here?

JH: I couldn't stop thinking about you.

She looked at me surprised and hiccuped again. As she was about to talk, I kissed her and was surprised when she kissed me back. I picked her up and walked over to the bed, not forgetting to turn off the lights. I threw her on the bed and crawled on top of her, kissing her neck.

Y/N's POV

I had one intention of going to Jackson's party and that was to get have fun with my girls but they had hooked up with some guys. I had seen Johnny, talking to my ex and I had approached him while he was getting drinks and dragged him to a room. We made out until Jaehyun appeared and dragged me out to another room. Now he was on top of me, kissing my neck and sliding his hand up my leg and under my dress. I was drunk, but somehow, his touch made me feel weak and I wanted him more. Since I had worn a black strapless dress, I didn't wear much under and his hands were cold on my leg. He got off me and started to take off his shirt and unbuckle his jeans.

Y/N: W-what are *hiccup* you d-doing?

JH: Lay back down, you're not going anywhere until I'm done.

He pulled my dress down and I covered myself but he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head and as he checked me out, I slowly got lost in the moment and since I was drunk, I just let him do whatever. The next morning, I woke up and saw a shirtless Jaehyun sleeping peacefully next to me. I got out of bed quickly and put my clothes on, not knowing that he was already awake and staring at me put my clothes on.

JH: Good morning, sexy.

Y/N: J-jaehyun! I-I thought you were still asleep.

He got up and walked to me hugging me from behind. I looked down and blushed. He turned me around so I was facing him and he lifted my chin to look at him.

JH: Y/N, I love you, please take me back.

Y/N: *about to cry* of course.

I teared up and he just pulled me closer, letting my head rest on his bare chest. After a while, we left Jackson's house and went back to my apartment. Jaehyun had missed calls from Johnny and the members so he called them and told them that he was staying with me. I texted my girls telling them that Jaehyun and I made up and that I left the party without them so they had to get their own rides. After that, we had a homemade breakfast together and we just cuddled on the couch catching up on things that have happened in the last few weeks.