Chapter 1

I, Damian Morgan have a crush on Lila Evans and it's all her fault. I didn't notice her beautiful smile, her thick thighs and her kind spirit until she noticed me.
It all started last week  when I had dinner with my grandfather who is old-fashioned in his ways. He got on my case because someone snitched about my social activities. It's videos of me floating around being drunk, partying, doing body shots and getting head in the school party lot.

This was his reaction:

"how can you be in this business if you are being out there being scandalous with harlots?

"Dad, back me up here you went to a HBCU and probably did worse.

"Yes but no cameras was around. You out here embarrassing us. It's hard to have a black own business especially designing buildings. We don't need bad publicity especially when you always have a white girl on your arm.

"You act like mom is black.

"Yes. I know your mother isn't black but Asian. But my wife is black.

"So now you all about black love cause your with Tasha?

"Yes. I'm happy and in love. Respect it and this company.

Backstory on my parents: Dad took a trip to Korea to learn about a different culture and buildings. However, he got trapped by mom that wanted American money and dick. Fast forward: They had two kids(my brother and I ) and my mom is a owner of a bunch of nail salons and spas in our area, which of course my dad designed them. She also has a husband, which is my stepfather Max.

Anyway, I got drunk at a party after the dinner and ended up in front of a frat house. I was sitting on the curb drinking when Lila Evans sat down next to me.

"Aye, I feel you my guy. This is the best seat in the house.

I laugh and then frown cause I remember why I'm drinking.

"Don't be sad pretty face man. Don't succumb to the pressure. Be you. Fuck these white people

"Thanks you are so nice. I wish my family would understand me.

"Family sucks and they are toxic. Boo! Shine bright like a diamond.

I laugh and she giggles

"Thanks.

"Okay, bye pretty man. I'm going to go eat a burger. Moo bitch I'm a cow.

She gets up and stumbles away

In her rambles, she made sense. I just have to be me, my family will take it or leave it.

"Dude, you've been staring at that thick chick far too long.

"Oh, shit. My bad, I was lost in my thoughts.

"Lost in your thoughts about Laila Evans. Who is coming over here now.

"Aye, pretty man that is also creepy. Whatever weird sinister plan your brain is cooking up better not involve me.

"What if it involves a date?"

"Nah. I'm not interested in doing the black version of she's all that. So keep away from me. I'm not a bet, fetish or a charity case."

"I don't think of you like that. I just think your pretty and want to go on a date with you.

She stares at me dumbfounded but quickly collects herself.

"One date. That's it."

"One date that will turn into plenty more."

I grab her hand and kiss it.

"I will meet you in front of your dorm by 8pm tonight."

She blushes and walks away

"Finally, you was staring at her for two weeks.

"Shut up.

*8pm In front of the dorm

The clock strikes 8 and she walks out of her dorm building.

I hand her flowers and she smiles

"Thanks Damian.

"You know my name.

"Yes, we had English together. I don't go on dates with no name men. So anyway where are you taking me?

"Dave and Busters.

"Cool. I will kick your ass in basketball and the racing games.

"Not going to happen, let's make a bet. One round of basketball and I get a kiss on the lips. If you win any game I will buy you whatever you want tomorrow.

"Okay, I'm in. Let's shake on it

We shake and then I kiss her hand

*Skips date

We are in front of dorm room kissing. Two minutes later we break apart for air

"I had a good time with you and I hope we can do it again.

"Maybe if you're lucky. Have a good night

"You too.

I walk smiling

A/n: What do you think about this?
Keep or nah?