Contact|jjk

Vampire love 02
                 -————☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎————

We all had been hanging out together more often the worse thing was  my head would start spinning as we all were together, I don't know why but it just did.

I am fine the other days but not when we go to hang out with all of them, it's always happend. So I thought why not just take the medication with me.

——-

We all again decided to hangout but only Jungkook, Jisoo, Jin and I. As yoongi, jimin and taehyung were busy. We all decided to meet at jins place. Jisoo came over to mine so we could go together.

We went in the cab, reaching jins place. Quickly paying and knocking on the door. The next movement of jisoo was very surprising as the door opened it was Jin, she jumped to hug him like she hadn't seen him for the longest time ever.

I waited awkwardly outside the door when FINALLY they stopped being all lovey dovey and he invited me inside. Looking around the place and both eyes and mouth dropping at the sight of how beautiful the place was. Whilst looking around I saw jungkook peacefully sitting on the couch.

He gave me a slight smile and which I obviously couldn't ignore.

~jungkook POV~

As Jin hyung opened the door. The fragrance of the fresh blood streamed up my nose, I really did just wanna grab her and suck the blood. As much as I wanted to drool and capture her but I knew it wasn't the right time.

I saw from the corner of my eye she was looking around and I knew I needed to become closer to her. I decided to walk up to her figure and slowly realising my fangs coming out hoping I could control it.

"Hey y/n, nice to see your again" I leaned in for a hug. Her expression were exactly what I wanted, she greeted back and hesitated for the hug but eventually did. Her scent, her sweet blood making me so thirsty for her. My nose just touching her neck.

She broke the hug and looked right at me. As much as I found her cute I would eventually regret it as she's my prey not my soulmate.

"Jungkook y/n let's not waste anytime, shall we" realising we both staring right at each other. She nervously scratched the back her neck.
We both made our to the door following Jin and jisoo.

~y/n's POV~

Following both Jin and jisoo followed by jungkook behind me. I was just about to step out the door when I felt a light grip on my waist, my eyes widen when I was cornered by jungkook.

My head started hurting and spinning more then usual. Confused why jungkook had me cornered. Without any hesitation jungkook pecked me on my cheek

And that's when it all just stopped!