My best friend! Crush X Reader

Hey guys!!

This ones for all of my LGBTQ people;)

(Girl x Girl)

Y/N
   I met my Best friend C/N in 8th grade, now that it's sophomore year I planned on confessing to her. Confessing that I've loved her since we met, that I want to be with her. The thing is, I am a closeted Y/S (Your sexuality), and she thinks I am just a straight girl, because she's one too.  I will confess, I just don't know when or how.

   "Hey Y/N! I have an ideaaa" C/N ran up to me during lunch. I raised an eyebrow showing I'm curious. "We should have a sleepover tonight! I mean it is a Friday night, and we don't have school tomorrow!" She began to say excitedly, she's so cute when she's excited. "Haha Okay, sounds fun. I'll bring the snacks. What time should I come over?" I pulled out my phone to text my mom to tell her that I'm having the sleepover.

"Hmmm...how about 6?" As she pulled out her phone too. "Okay! That works, see ya there" I said while zipping up my backpack.

~Time Skip~

I was on my way over to C/N's house with the snacks, I bought her favorite candy too. C/N is a lot taller than me! She thinks of me as a baby haha, cause I'm shorter than her. I'm not even that much shorter than her! I'm 5'5 and she's 5'8! (If that's not the heights just go with it). I soon arrived at her house, I got out of the car and knocked on the door. C/N opened it, I walked in and set the snacks on the counter.

C/N
I opened the door to see Y/N, She was wearing a oversized hoodie and short pajama shorts with knee high socks. I began to blush trying to hide it but I couldn't, luckily she didn't see me blushing.

Y/N
I sat down on the couch, C/N next to me. "So what should we watch?" I opened a bag of My favorite candy. "Hmmm...how about IT?" I said stuffing the candy in my mouth, "sure!". It was a quarter way through the movie and I was already so bored.

"I'm so bored! We should do something else!" I jumped from the couch.

"Okay! Let's play truth or dare!" C/N Said getting up slowly from the couch. Her parents weren't home so they wouldn't hear how loud we were.

We sat on the floor, picking who would go first. "Okay Y/N, Truth or dare?" She said with slight grin on her face.

"Dare!!" I loved dare, it was so risky.

"I dare you too....confess to your crush!" She said proudly.

"No way!! It's too embarrassing!" I said whining but laughing at the same time.

"Fine! But at least tell me what you would say!" She started eating some snacks.

"Okayyy....this is what I would say, "You don't know how long I've loved you, we've known each other for so long and I've loved every second of it. I can't stop loving you, your so perfect! With your C/E/C eyes and C/H/C hair. Your just so perfect in every way! I wish you knew how much I love you. I hope you know that C/N." Oh shit, I just said her name. I looked up at C/N to see her face bright red, what did I do.

"You like me?" She said getting more red

"Yeah...I'm so sorry! Your my best friend and your straight! I should have know-" suddenly I was interrupted by her lips on mine. I was shocked, was this really happening???

I kissed back, turning it into a full make out.

"I love you more"

(Sorry that was so short heh)