Football🏈 Crush x Reader

Heyyyy!

I promise there's no smut in this one!!

Enjoy😌

2:10 pm, Friday
"We should go to the football game tonight!", B/F/N is trying to convince me so she can see her Bf and so she's not alone.

      "All you do is sit there and watch football! Couldn't be any more boring" I really don't wanna go, but B/F/N is making it hard. "Pleaseeee" there are those pouty eyes again, they make me wanna explode.

"Fine! But I'm not staying long!" She convinced me, I don't see why they are so popular. All you see are the hot football players, the bitchy Cheerleaders, and the moms cheering there kids on. Also those weird freshman who think they are "quirky", ew I hate that word.

  "Yesss! You are gonna have a ton of funn!", I really doubt it, but whatever. "Okay calm down, I'll meet you there at 6 ok?", oof that's early, guess I can't finish F/Tv/S. Oh well, I'll finish later tonight. Suddenly the bell rang, time to go home! Finally!

2:20 pm
   I went to the locker room to get my clothes I left there. Nobody else was there, of course I was happy. When I heard footsteps, "Dang it, I hope I don't have to talk to anyone", I went to my locker getting my stuff. I was done, so I closed my locker, just to be pushed against it.

  "What the hell??" Why is C/N pushing me against my locker?? I already don't like him, what is he doing. "What are you doing??" I ask him, "Well I followed you in here to get some alone time", "this is the girls locker room! Your not supposed to be in here!" Annoyed already I try to get out of his grip, but he won't budge.

   "Your coming to the football game right?" He whispers in my ear, "his voice is kinda soothing" wait, what are you thinking?? It's C/N, Stop it. "Maybe, why?" When was he interested in me? Nobody ever is.

   "Meet me at the boys locker room at 10" What the hell? What is he gonna do? "Fine, just don't rape me or anything okay pervert?" Finally he let me go, as I was about to open the door "wear something good okay?!" Now I'm really confused "Sure whatever perv!" As I left. That was the weirdest thing ever.

   5:40 pm
The football game is in about 20 minutes, but I'm supposed to be there by 5:50, so we can get snacks and what not. I didn't do much for makeup, I just put a little blush on, some mascara, and Lipgloss. Nothing too big. Now for clothes...what am I gonna wear? I put on my favorite hoodie, and some pajama shorts. Knowing i was gonna come home and immediately fall asleep.

   5:50 pm
    I made it, but I can't find B/F/N. Finally I see her hugging B/F/Bf, and go up on the bleachers with a group of girls. "Guess I'm on my own, like always" ya know I should stop coming to these things. She does this every time! And she knows I hate other people, I'm so stupid. It was too late to leave because I only have a permit so it sucks.

   I walk over to the gate of the field when I see C/N, how is he so hot with that uniform on. Ah stop! He's a perv! He's Y/F/N, kinda cute I'll admit that. He spots me and starts walking over to me, "what's happening?? Why is he walking over here??".

  "I see you made it, you look amazing" he says winking at me. "Oh shut up" why's he being so cute?? He lets out a quick laugh, "you knows it true" he says, I start blushing when suddenly someone comes over the speakers. "Hey everyone, before we start the football game we are going to be playing a couple games! So every football player find someone and partner up!" C/N looks at me "you ready?" He says smirking "wait what?" He suddenly pulls my wrist to the the center of the field, while we wait he holds my hand. I look over to see B/F/BF with his sister, I look up at B/F/N in the bleachers, I can tell this didn't make her happy.

  B/F/N
I looked to the field as they were about to do the partner games, to see BF/N with another girl. I was stunned, this made my heart shatter. But it also made me jealous. I looked over by them to see Y/N holding hands with C/N. I don't know how and I don't know why but I was jealous. Of Y/N and The girl that was with BF/N. I jealous of Y/N cause she was down there and I wasn't.

Y/N
I heard the speakers turn on again, scaring me, making me squeeze C/N's hand. He winked at me, making me turn bright red. "First Game for today is a singing competition!! You will have 10 minutes to think of a duet! Good luck!" Then the speaker turned off,  "shit" I muttered. "What's wrong?" C/N didn't know, hallelujah. "When I was in 7th grade, I did the talent show. I sung, I started singing when I suddenly got a voice crack. Everyone laughed at me, I couldn't sing in front of everyone since. Only to myself" i said looking down at my feet.

     I felt C/N push my hair behind my ear, "I believe you can do this, you probably have an amazing voice. We can do this together." Okay I might be falling in love, I smiled knowing I would be okay. We thought of a duet to sing. It was perfect, C/N was already known for his amazing voice but everyone thought mine was assumingely bad. The first couple started singing, then the next, then the next, then us.

    I was scared let me tell you, especially because B/F/N and the group of girls she was with were people who laughed at me in 7th. I don't even know why she's my B/F/N, she really isn't. I just call her that cause she's my only friend. Once it got on us I saw them whispering, but I ignored it.

     C/N started singing his part of "Eastside", I watched as everyone cheered and awed as he sang gracefully. Maybe I love him more than I thought. Then it was my turn, everyone got ready for me to mess up or suck. C/N turned to me and whispered "You got this". That's right I got this, I started singing as hard as I could, as well as I can. I looked at the crowd noticing everyone was in awe. I looked over to C/N, he was staring at me blushing. I was blushing too.

    We began to sing the part where we both sing. Singing as hard and well as we could, once we were done as we were catching our breaths, C/N grabbed my face and pulled me in. Both our lips touching and moving. Everyone cheered, (well not everyone) as we moved our lips. Once we were done I was in awe, wow that just happened.

   Once everyone was done the principle held up each couples hands to see who got the most cheers. First couple not many, second couple quite a bit, the third none, omg I felt so bad, but then us. They raised our hands as we got ready for none to cheer, when we heard the whole crowd cheer as loud as possible. We won, what's happening. We looked at each other in excitement, he hugged me and then pulled out a Jersey with his number on it. He slipped it over my head, I looked down to see how it was so big on me. I blushed and so did he. We leaned for another kiss before I had to get off the field to watch C/N play.

10 pm
Everyone was gone, It was just me left sitting on the bleachers. I remembered to meet him at the boys locker room, I quickly walked in to see him standing there. His shirt off and everything, I walked over to him, he pushed me into the wall. Starting our really long make out session.

   Once we stopped catching our breaths "Will you be my Girlfriend L/N?", I smiled in happiness.

  "Yes C/L/N, yes I will"