Mr. Kim & Mr. Kim ( 16 )

Warning : Taehyung is a sugar daddy๑ŐεŐ๑

------------

"....Hyung...isn't this a bit too much?" Seokjin said while looking at the mountain of branded clothes that was already packed inside the paper bag, Taehyung chuckle and showed his shining black card to him, "Nonesense, you can choose whatever you like, I'll buy them all" Taehyung said confidently as he strokes Seokjins hair with a gentle smile, He wanted to spoil his soon-to-be husband with his money, Seokjin blush and slaps his hands away. "s-stupid Tae...t-thanks..." Seokjin said with his lips puckering, Taehyung stared at it as if it was inviting him for another kiss.

Taehyung giggled silently, He watch the younger stutter while he was choosing clothes but what he didn't find pleasent is when a male staff was obviously flirting with Seokjin who was getting bothered by him. The male staff was trying to get Seokjins phone number who refused a few times, "I'll buy you a drink? how about this saturday? hm? sounds good right" He said sliding his hands around Seokjin, He flinch and glared at him.

( Kim Taehyung Pov. )

When I was paying for the clothes, I heard Seokjins whimpering voice, I turn my head around only to find that some low-life scum was molesting Seokjin. "Stop it! leave me alone" Seokjin exclaimed trying to get away from him, I gritted my teeth and walk towards them as I made sure that my heels were making clicking sounds so this damn low-life scum would notice me.

"H-Hyung!"

"Huh?...WHA---"

I grab him by the shoulder and threw a rather strong punch, it made him fall down on the floor hard, "Oops my hand slipped" I sarcastically said but my voice terrified the low-life scum, He stood up and backs away a little. "...t-that hurt!!!" He exclaimed, He had his hands on his bleeding nose the whole time but I couldn't careless.

"S-Sir! please calm down!" The woman exclaimed, I click my tongue and grab him by his collar. "W-What the fuck man!!! Mind your own business!!!!" He yelled while trying to get away from my strong grip, "Do not touch my fiance you low-life son of a bitch"I said to him, He glared at me and shove me aside as he begun to ran away while yelling how crazy I was.

( AUTHOR POV. )

"shall we?" Taehyung said leading Seokjin outside of the shop along with the paper bags, Seokjin then apologize to the staff.

"I'm sorry...h-hey!!!..." Seokjin exclaimed as he catches up with Taehyung who was already ahead of him, "Hey! I said wait stupid Tae!!!" Seokjin said and grabs him by the wrist, When Taehyung turned around with a pouty face.

Seokjins heart melted to see the sight of Taehyung with a jealous expression, "...w-what?" Taehyung nervously said, He scratch his cheeks and He was trying his best to look better infront of Seokjin but he ended up doing the opposite.

Seokjin laughs and intertwined his hands to Taehyungs, "It's nothing...lets go home I'm tired~ little bean is tired too" Seokjin exclaimed and stretch his arms out while yawning, Taehyung was once again back to his usual self. "Yeah...I don't want our baby to get tired"He said stroking Seokjins stomach, His lips formed a grin.

"Yeah our baby~~~"

Taehyung blushed and looked away, He covered his reddened face.

"our baby?...heh...that came out naturally..."

( TIME SKIP )

"...H-Hyung...why are we in my house?" Seokjin said pointing at the house to where he used to live, Taehyung shook his head. "I wanted to give a better impression infront of your Dad...unlike before...hahaha" Taehyung said scratching the back of his head, Seokjin held back a smile and nodded.

"Okay! better give a good one or I'll whack you on the head stupid Tae!"

"Hahahah sure thing....when did I became so submissive to him...hahaha..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"DAD!!!! YOU'RE SON IS HOME!!!!" Seokjin yelled as he opens the door wide, His Dad gasp and walks towards him. "Jin!!! Oh my god!!!" He embraced Seokjin tightly, "Dad! I missed you!!!" Seokjin said hugging him back, Taehyung stood behind Seokjin, His heart waver in happiness to see Seokjin happy back in his fathers arms.

"Hello Mr. Kim" Taehyung said causing Seokjins Dad to jump in surprise, "C.E.O Kim!!! I'm so sorry" Taehyung felt a rather heavy feeling in his chest, He never knew that he was this dominant to someone to the point that everytime they see him, They get scared and apologize the moment they laid there eyes on him.

"No, Mr. Kim...I should be sorry...everything that I have done to you so was horrible...I am sorry" Taehyung bowed down, His eyes were shut close as he waited for a reply but all he receive was a hug from Seokjins Dad.

"Forget the past C.E.O Kim...what matters the most is that you two are in lov---"

"I-I-I-I-I-IN L-L-L-LOVE??!?!?!?"

Seokjin spits on his drink, He was sweating a lot, His chest was beating faster than normal but on the other hand Taehyung was in cloud 9.

"Me...and Seokjin...in love....yesssss..."

"Oh my..."

------------

these two are so madly in love and yet soooooo slowww at realizing it ༼๑◕◞◟◕๑༽