Realization

(Warning: This part of the story contains some suicidal related topics so please if you don't like this I advice you not to read this! Thank you for reading "The Image")

Tendou's POV
"Hey Semi!" I could hear Semi, sniffling? 

"Oh hey Tendou! I was calling you to see what you were doing" he gave a small chuckle.

 "I'm looking at the stars with Ushijima! I thought you were with the other guys" he stayed quiet for a while.....I could hear him crying..... 

"Semi?"

 No response..... 

"Hey are you ok?" 

Ushijima heard the concerned voice I had and turned to face me.

 "Semi? If something's wrong you can tell me-" as I was talking I could hear Semi saying something under his breath I couldn't really tell what he said.

 "what? Semi I can't hear you are you ok?"

 "SNAP OUT OF IT TENDOU!"

 I heard him yell...his voice was shaky...I didn't know what to say, I don't know what he meant. Snap out of what?

 "Semi are you ok? Do you need me to go to your house?"

 As I listened closely I could hear Goshiki he was whispering but I could hear what he was saying.

 "Semi stop!"He was crying.

 "YOU HAVE TO LET IT GO TENDOU! HES GONE! WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT?!" 

"SEMI STOP! PLEASE!"

 What? Who's gone? What do they mean? 

"YOU NEED TO LET GO TENDOU, HE CRASHED! ITS BEEN A YEAR ALREADY HES GONE USHIJIMA IS GONE!"

 "SEMI I SAID STOP!" 

What? No, he's not he's right here with me.

 "What do you mean? He's right her-" 

As I looked up to face Ushijima he wasn't there...........No....no no no he was right here I spent the whole day with him I'm sure he is beside me.

 I turned around and looked at my surroundings everybody that was there was gone....it was just me.....I didn't see him...

 I looked at my messages remembering that Ushijima sent me a text......

 "Ushijima: Happy Birthday Tendou -one year ago-"

.......... I let go of the phone and let it fall to the ground, I covered my mouth I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.....no....No....Ushijima can't be gone.....he's the only reason I am here..... 

"Tendou! Tendou!" I could hear Goshiki say through the phone

......He can be gone....he's the only one that makes me feel like a good person....not the monster that people think I am.....the person who keeps pushing me to become better......he...he can't be gone.....The rain started pouring, I looked up.....it's funny how everything can seem fine but it gets crushed at the end.....how long was I going to lie to myself?

 My whole life I could've been thinking Ushijima was alive...

 When I snapped out of my thoughts I realized I was standing on the outside of the bridge the only thing keeping me from falling was the bars I was gripping on...

I looked up at the moon again...I smiled and felt the tears and rain falling on my face.

 "Tendou! Please say something!" I could hear Goshiki he sounded worried and scared...

Why should I stay here?....people are just gonna see me as a monster...that's all I am....the the only person that didn't see me like that was Ushijima...and he's gone....the only person that kept me living the only person that loved me was him.

 I grabbed my phone and smiled "Hey Goshiki it's ok don't worry about it. I won't have to worry about it anymore"

 "What do you mean? Where are you!"

 "It's ok, you don't have to worry about it....thank you for telling me..." he was going to say something but I hung up.

 Nobody will miss a monster and nobody would care if I lived or died......I looked up to look at the view of the stars and moon, I smiled once again

 "...I'll see you soon Ushiwaka-Kun...." 

.................so...this is what it feels to finally let it all go?...... 

I could feel the cold air and water fill in my lungs, my whole body is cold......did I make the right choice?....

Goshiki POV
"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!"

I looked at Semi his tears were falling down his cheeks.

 "WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?! LET HIM LIVE A LIE HIS WHOLE LIFE?!"

 "NO! OF COURSE, NOT BUT WE COULD'VE TOLD HIM IN A DIFFERENT DAY NOT ON HIS BIRTHDAY!" 

I could tell Semi also regretted telling Tendou, I hugged him and tried to make him feel better, we stayed hugging for a while until we then heard an announcement on the tv, we both turned around.

 "Teenager found dead at bridge witnesses say he jumped off"

 Semi fell on his knees and yelled "TENDOU YOU IDIOT!!!!! I SHOULD'VE KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT!"

 He started hitting the floor. I couldn't believe it....he's gone....both of them are gone.....I fell on my knees I tried calming down Semi but I couldn't

....Why.....why did you both leave us......

Authors note: hey guys! Thank you for reading "The Image"! What did you guys think? Honestly, I kinda cried writing this since I have lost someone from suicide so please remember you are loved! And if you do something to yourself people around you will get hurt, you aren't alone people care for you!💓 don't keep you feeling bottled up it's hard but please it's better to tell someone than to just keep it all in. If you need to talk to someone call 1-800-273-8255 I love you all!💓