Welcome to My Awakening

"Hey?! Are you awake?!" A voice yelled. I felt groggy and uncomfortable. The cold, wet wall soaked into the back of my kimono giving me intense chills. Slowly, I opened my eyes to see the main boy of the household. His white hair somehow reflected the light from the sun. The boy's eyes gazed down at me with curiosity as his little tooth protruded past his pale lip. 

"Where... Am I?" I asked, rubbing my eyes thoughtfully. A large, intense headache drove itself up to my brain as I tried to cradle the pain.

"In the cave behind the waterfall. Did you sleep here?" Killua answered, looking idly at his skateboard. After a moment, he looked me in the eyes, expecting an answer. 

"Yeah... I had to just get away..." I grumbled, sitting up and rubbing my throbbing head. Everything was blurry for a couple of seconds, before standing up. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought my head was going to explode.

"Well do you want to hang out with me tonight? You probably need a break from my brother." Killua offered kindly. From what I have heard about Killua, he was women hater and had little respect for those around him, but this wasn't the boy I heard so much about. 'Maybe it comes gradually? Or maybe he just pities me?' I pondered staring at the glistening waterfall. I looked back at Killua with a kind smile.

"Sure, that seems nice." I responded, hiding my hands in my kimono's sleeves. A soft smile adorned my features, signalling that I would be his company later.

"Great! Come on!!" Killua goofily smiled before rudely taking my hand out of my sleeve and pulling me out of the waterfall with quick haste.

"W-Wait! I didn't know you meant now!!" I stammered as he pulled me along the courtyard grounds. Sweat was visible on my brows as he pulled he into the wooded part of the property. The more we went in, the more light started to disappear. The darkness lurked in the shadows as he lead the way. Killua stopped walking when tall, large pine trees stood over the both of us. He let go and started to climb the tree, while I walked up to the truck.

"Are you coming (Y/N)?!" The echo from his voice reverberated threw the forest as I looked up at his dangling legs. With not much else to do, I placed my hands onto the bark to feel the natural flow of energy. Using manipulation, I focused my energy into my fingertip and toes. After knowing I had control, I climbed up the tree and sat on the same branch as Killua. The morning sun shined on the tops of the branches. Everything was peaceful, "So? Miss (Y/N)? Am I allowed to ask you any question?"

"Yes. You are allowed to ask, as long as it's not too embarrassing..." I mumbled scratching my cheek a little.

"First of all, are you going to really marry my brother?" He asked innocently. Nervous sweat slowly rolled down the back of my neck, as I tried to find an answer to his question.

"Um... I don't know... Most likely, because your parents can be pretty straight forward, you know? I am not trying to insult your parents, but... Something is holding me back from marrying your brother." I explained, fiddling with my hair.

"What's holding you back? Was there someone else before you came here?" He queried, not letting the subject go at all. His sapphire blue eyes were eager and hungry for knowledge. After a moment, I decided to answer his question.

"No, not necessarily... I just want to join my friends and what's left of a family again..." I answered looking to the far ground.

"Really? Than who was the guy you kissed before he left?!" Killua blurted, looking at me with large, knowing eyes. I looked at him with a defeated expression and started to make random noises. I wanted to say something but what? What could I have said?! He knew about Chrollo and saw the kiss!

"You were watching me?!!" I blurted, trying my best to be defensive. 'He saw it... What the Hell am I going to do?!!' I thought, before he spoke again.

"My questions first!" This kid was now getting on my nerves, but I couldn't blame him. His brother was the one going to marry me, so it wasn't my place to kiss Chrollo. The white haired boy gazed at me, waiting for a proper answer. I sighed in defeat.

"He was just... my employer. That's all!" I answered, looking away from him. Not knowing how much more I could take. The little white haired boy's eyes gleamed with questions. Questions he knew I had to the answer too. Yet those answers seemed forbidden to me.

"Do you love him?" He asked. I felt numb and a sudden chill slithered up my spine, biting and triggering every urge. Without knowing, a hot blush rose to my cheeks as I glared at Killua. There was no smile on his features. It was a serious question that I didn't feel like answering. I looked down in shame and turned my head away from him. Saying it was embarrassing, would be an understatement. I didn't know why I felt like this, until I had a single thought...

'Am I in love with Chrollo?' I shook my head, but that didn't help get the idea out of my head. I felt my cheeks burn a fierce red.

"No!" I yelled, in frustration as Killua scotched away from me. After a moment, I realized what I did and sighed heavily, " Okay... Maybe I do l-love my employer... B-But, even if love Chrollo, I am going to get married to your brother. We'll have kids. Maybe another house. A sex life..." I murmured off when I was talking about all the things that Illumi and I will be forced to do with each other. Tears brimmed in my eyes. Part of me didn't know why, but another part of me knew, I wanted to do all those things with Chrollo. If I was going to have a family, I wanted it to be with him. If I was going to have children, I wanted to to be with him. If I was going to be happy, I wanted it to be with him... Then a thought danced in my head. No... If I was going to have a family, it was going to be with him! If I was going to have children, it was going to be with him!! If I was going to be happy, it was going to be with him!!! A flame, that I long forgotten, was set fire in my eyes. Determination flooded my feelings as a daring smile crossed my features. 'It's not over!' I hugged Killua, before jumping down the tall tree and landing gracefully and ran back to the Zoldyck Mansion. I demanded to see Illumi and Silva. This was going to end now!!

Sorry it took so long! June and July have been very busy so far and I had little time to write. Thank you for understanding and as always guys,

Happy Reading!!