Help, Dinner and Condition

Start from the beginning

Santosh laugh. Sidharth chuckled mentally and sana glared asim and kaushal.

Sana: ab to tm dono ko me ek phuti kori na don.

Asim: hn ko...

Kaushal: nhi nhi hum to mazak kr rahe the hehehe.

Asim: bhukhad kahen ka maze to lene deta.

Sana laughed and sidharth was mesmerizing her.

Kaushal: abee to pehle batana tha na, ye nikal deti ghar se to wohi mumy ka daal chawal khana parta.

Sidharth: kaushal kha kha ke phat jaega kisi din tu.

Kaushal: abe phat ta hun to phatne de pr khane ko me mana nhi krta.

Asim: hn to phir chal na aunty ke banae daal chawal khate hain.

Sidharth:nhi infact jay to bata raha tha aj tinde bane hain khane me.
Kaushal make faces listening to tinde.

Asim: wow kaush to favourite hain tinde, kyu kaush.

Kaushal: abee tu pagal ahi sidharth tu bata isko mene kabhi zindgai ke tinde khae hain?

Sidharth: nhi khae to nhi, pr chal aj kha le wese bhi abhi tune kaha na ke tu khane ko mana nhi krta.

Asim: hn chal chal.

Kaushal: had hai kya mere peeche par jate ho sare, me chote se pyare se larke ne kya bigara hai tmhara.

Sidharth: lo ji shuru ho gaya iska.

Asim: beta ab to aunty se kehke tujhe tinde khilaonga me.

Sidharth and asim give a high_five and were laughing while kaushal were glaring them. Sana was looking at trio and was mesmerizing them.

Kaushal: mil gae bichde bhai ab ye sabka jeena haram karenge.

And suddenly they realize what they were doing and then there was an awkward silence between them.

Sana tried to break the ice so she speaks: acha chalo chalo dining table pr me khana lagati hun.

Everyone agreed and stand to sat on dinning table. Asim and kaushal take seat together. Santosh sat on front seat and sidharth sits alone and gestured sana to sit beside him.

Sana hesitate to sit with sidharth because from childhood they used fight on not sitting beside eachother and now she will be sitting with him.

Finally sana gave in and sit beside sidharth, this was quiet shocking from asim and kaushal. Now asim and kaushal was sure to talk to sana about all that but not today may be some other day but will definitly ask about all this happening between sidharth and sana.

They started to have dinner.

Asim coughs and make faces everyone looks at him and sana was now being worried.

Sana: kya hua asim acha nhi bana kya khana.

Asim: nhi bs thek hi hai.

Sidharth, santosh and kaushal was looking at asim and get that he was doing acting to tease sana.

Kaushal: hn sahi hai.

Sana looks to towards sidharth and gave a look " sachi acha nhi hai" and too acted like that its not that good.

Sana became upset because she had done alot of Mehnat to prepare dinner but all that gone waste.

Suddenly everyone starts laughing and sana looks everyone with a questioning eyes.

Asim: pagal boht acha hai.

Kaushal: hn tu to ese pareshan ho gae jese hum khae bagair chale jate.

Santosh: hn beta sach me boht achaa bana hai.

Sidharth: hn bilkul, now smile.

Sana became happy and say thank you to everyone. Finally their dinner got an end and everyone heads to their home saying bye to sana and santosh.

Asim and kaushal left to their car and santosh goes upstair into his room.

Sidharth was about to go home but sana hold his hand.

Sana: sidharth..

Sidharth turns and looks towards sana.

Sana: pata hai aj mujhe boht khushi hue ke tm yahan ae or hum sab ne kitna enjoy kiya.

Sidharth smile: hmm mujhe bhi boht acha laga.

Sana: tm kch chup chup se ho gae aj wese to bara bolte ho aj kya hua phir.

Sidharth: kch nhi meri jaan bs thora sa thaka hua hun.
And he place his hand on sana's cheeks.

Sana: sidharth.

Sidharth: hmm bolo.

Sana: khana sachi acha bana tha na, tmhe acha laga na, actually mene kabhi banaya nhi to mene first time try kiya, or wo bhi youtube se to meko doubt tha ke pata nhi kesa bana hoga.

Sidharth: relax baba boht acha tha, or mujhe boht pasand aya.

Sana blushed: hayee sachii.

Sidharth comes near her ears and wispers: future me mtlb umeed lagae ja sakti hai acha khana ban ne ki.

Sana was red now, she was blushing so hard. Sidharth looks at her and kisses her cheek.

Sidharth: ab jaon yaa..

Sana: ji nhi jao.

Sidharth: acha ek condition hai.

Sana: kya?

Sidharth: give me a hug.
( remembered the scene han?😉😂)

Sana blushed and come closer to sidharth and rested her head on his chest, places her hands ok his back, close her eyes and feels him.

Sidharth pulled her more close him and wanted to end every space in them.

They broke their hug and sidharth says by to sana and leaves.

(ok so if you dont remember that scene then i told you that when sidharth came back after watching his journey video then he firstly ask sana that " come give me a hug" that hug was my personal favourite kyu ki bhai wo sidharth ne khud mangi thi sana se)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yrr iam so sad but phir bhi mene bara part likha hai, actually na iam missing one of my follower who was my first viewer WakhreNakhre where are you girl? Iam missing you badly☹.
Ok now all my viewers please make me happyby giving too many votes and comment section to bhar dena meri tareefon se atleast atna hak to rakhti hun ke apko ye sab keh sakon. Love you all❤❤😘😘