1st or 3rd doesn't matter

Whole collage is fully stressed and students are standing in rows. Principle goes to stage stands infront of mike and speaks: good morning students as you all know today is the result day this day decides that whom are going to their next class and whom are going to study in same.. and iam so proud of one student who has top in collage that student's name is one and only sidharth shukla.

Everyone claps for him but one person was not happy with all this yes it was asim because he know what was coming next to him. Shehnaaz knows what was happening with asim thats why she didn't react. Sidharth goes towards stage and held his trophy he was so happy. Finally results gets over and everyone heads towards their home.

At shukla mansion
Sidharth enter and sees their parents talking about something.
Sidharth: surpriseee!!

Rita and ashok looks at him and then the trophy in his hand they go towards him and hugs him with proud.

Ashok: see rita i told you ke mera bara beta aj trophy zaror leke aega.

And then asim comes and looked at them and goes towards them

Rita: aya mera bacha kesa hai kya result aya.

Sidharth wispers: huh kya hi aega iska.

Asim: mom iam at 3rd position in whole collage.

Ashok: ek tmhara bhai hamesha trophy leke ata hai or ek tm.

Rita: choriye na to kya hua 3rd bhi to achi position hai na.

Ashok: hn lekin 3rd me trophy nhi milti.
Sidharth looks toward asim and smirks while asim fisted his hand.

Ashok: or 2nd kon aya.

Shehnaaz comes giggling : uncle me

Sidharth turns towards her and smiles

Ashok: aree wah mera bacha, santosh to boht khush hoga.

Shehnaaz: hn uncle me boht khush hun yahan se me seedha unke pas jaongi.

Rita: hn lekin lunch ke bad, me jaldi se ready krwati hun.

Asim: hn shehnaaz chal tab tak hum mere room me chalte hain.

Shehnaaz: thek hai chalo.

They were about to leave when sidharth speaks: congratulation shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz sees towards asim and then looks at him and said: thanks and you too.
Asim then held her hand and walk towards stairs upward to his room.

They came to his room and asim sighs

Shehnaaz looks at him and said: its ok let him you know that he is like that.

Asim: i know but the way dad behaves was so bad.

Shehnaaz: yr tu kyu tension le raha hai.

Asim: q ki me tere jesa cool nhi hun na is liye.

Shehnaaz: hn wo to hai (giggling) acha chal neeche chalte hain.
They came down stairs.

Ashok and rita was sitting on dining table asim and shehnaaz goes towards them and sidharth also came at the same time.

Sidharth looks towards shehnaaz and said: wese tm larki km larka zyada lagti ho.

Shehnaaz glares at him and said: acha or esa q lagta hai tmhe?

Sidharth: tmne kabhi apne kapre dekhe hain tmhe dekh kr koi nhi kahega ke tm larki ho.

Shehnaaz makes faces
Asim was glaring at sidharth

Rita: q bachi ko tang raha hai sidharth.

Asim: wo kya hai na mom apke bare bete me na manners nhi hain isliye kash apne usko bachpan me sikhaya hota ke khane ke time bad nhi krte.

Sidharth fisted his hand and said: tu na apni bakwas apne pas rakh samjh me aya.

Ashok: tm dono phir shuru ho gae hai kisika khayal hi nhi rehta tm dono ko chup chap khana khao sare.

Everyone complete their lunch.

Shehnaaz: chal asim me chalti hun kal na meko cycle bhi paint krni hai tu ana or kch material bhi leke ana.

Asim: chal thek hai by.

They hugs each other shehnaaz says good by to everyone and leaves.

Asim and sidharth looks at each other and then goes to their rooms.
.
.
.
.
.
Guysss plz do read my story, iam also very big fan of sidnaaz its my first story plz give some love and do vote...love you guys❤❤