Swara slapped her head.. " Arey bhaiyaa.. I didn't mean that.. I was just kidding.. n about sanskar.. I can bet you that even if I become fat like elephant he won't run away..infect he will love me more .bcz he doesn't love my body but my soul.." if he wanted to run then he would have run away when I rejected his proposal twice or when I was mad..but he still didn't left my hand.." swara said smilingly..

All smiles hearing this.. " If that's the reason that why are you angry on him? " Anika asked normally..

" Bhabhi I am not angry or anything.. bcz i know he was never at fault but my guilt was not allowing me..it's true that Saumya's condition was not bcz of me or sanskar..but still indirectly our decision cost her too much.. n that little Mayank ..he become silent bcz of that torture.. I know that Saumya is just like pari di.. never think wrong for anyone but still somewhere bcz of us only her life got spoiled..." swara said remembering her condition..

" But that situation made her strong.. can't you see her nature now? I agree she faced worst situation but you only told me right that she was very silent and timid girl .who never even raised her voice infront of anyone but bcz of her son she become lioness.. sometimes some situations are written in our destiny which makes us stronger.. how can you forget your own past?" Shivay said making her understand..

" Yes beta.. Even if we don't do anything wrong..we can't do everything perfect.. if you want we can make her independent so she doesn't have to be dependent on anyone but rest is all in her hands..we can't do more.." tej said seriously..

Swara nodded her head and hugged both who smiles seeing her behaviour..

" It means getting angry on sanskar for getting married in your illness was completely false.. right?" Anika said making the situation normal..

" No way..I mean I am not angry but how can he marry me without my permission.. n without your permission? I wanted to enjoy all the functions.. but he stupid married me and now not even coming to see me.." swara said angrily..

" So our princess misses her prince.. right?" Gauri said teasingly while swara got shy but glared fakely..

" Hey your glare won't affect me.. so don't use it.." gauri said proudly making all laugh..

" Whatever.." swara went from there stamping her feet..

" Anika are you sure that sanskar will come here? " Shivay asked worriedly..

Anika smiles and turned him to entrance where sanskar was already hiding.." He loves your princess unconditionally..so how can he not come to swara.. it's been 3 days swara came here.. not a single night he didn't come here and saw his princess who was happy with us . He didn't interfere bcz he knows that we were craving for swara's presence.."

" Get him here .." shivay said sternly making all chuckled while Tej was with shivay..

Sanskar came inside hiding his fear... Shivay glared him angrily making him more scared while ladies were laughing in mind seeing their behaviour..

" How did you enter in our house?" Tej asked seriously.. while sanskar replied saying from door.. all laughed loudly while Tej glared...

" N how did you enter in swara's room at night? " Shivay asked..

" By the help of Anika bhabhi.." he replied making shivay glared at Anika who become straight..

" You really love our choti? " Omkara asked seriously..

" Should I get a tattoo of her?" Sanskar said mockingly..

All laughed seeing omkara's face..

" You can't give all the answers like this.. I mean how can you know that we were just pulling your leg? " Shivay asked while sanskar smiles..