FIVE - SEX

| autumn |

"Calum, stop slurping your milkshake you fucker!" I laughed and leaned across the table to hit his arm.

After we ditched school, the rest of the day was filled with too much laughter. Which is normal for us. I just really needed to get away from school for a little bit, and this was the best day I've had in a while. I'm constantly stressing or worrying about something, and I get sad often. I'm glad I have such an amazing best friend in my life.

"What are you going to do about Ashton?" Calum asked while popping a french fry in his mouth.

"What do you mean? He's obviously dating that bitchy barbie so there's nothing I can do about it. I need to get over him already."

"You know the best way to get over someone is to get under someone! We should have sex!"

His loud voice earned weird glares from the other customers in the diner.

"Shut up, Cal! We can't just have sex. You're my best friend and that'd be awkward!"

"You want to get over Ashton, don't you?"

I nodded.

"Then come take a ride on the Calum train!" He said a little too loudly, again.

"Oh my God, I'm getting you out of here!" I dragged him by the arm and out of the diner.

"Are we going to have sex?!" He asked like a little kid.

"No! Get in the car and take me home, you fucking idiot!"

The ride back to my house was filled with us screaming Nirvana lyrics and too much staring from other people in cars at stoplights.

We finally pulled into my driveway, and I started to get out of the car.

"So, we really can't have sex?" Calum asked while placing his hand on my arm.

"No! Why are you so horny? Just go home, watch porn, and jerk off like normal boys. Goodbye, Calum!" I shut the door to his car and immediately bursted into laughter at the thought of my best friend trying to get into my pants. He's really something special.

-

I LAUGHED SO FUCKING HARD WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER

pls comment and vote loves :-)